Rank 1
LunarPrince12
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:52 pm
You better wear that apron then!

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 20, 2013 3:30 pm
How about a full lime fluffy outfit :3 ? only showing your face and ears prety cute >.<

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 20, 2013 5:24 pm
BlackBerryTea wrote:
how about you guys just be a bit patient?
anyways, the games you listed in your first post are both from the same developer o_O its not that much of a surprize, that the CBT events resemble eachother. (I attended all 4 of them US and DE)
if there is going to be some cbt event prize, okay but i wouldnt have a problem with no pet or whatever as prize, as long as the game gets to start soon...  
Patient? Wasn't Lime Odyssey initially supposed to be announced 2 years ago in the summer? Coming up on three, mind you.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 20, 2013 5:47 pm
minuzaki wrote:
BlackBerryTea wrote:
anyways, the games you listed in your first post are both from the same developer o_O its not that much of a surprize, that the CBT events resemble eachother. (I attended all 4 of them US and DE)
if there is going to be some cbt event prize, okay but i wouldnt have a problem with no pet or whatever as prize, as long as the game gets to start soon...  
Patient? Wasn't Lime Odyssey initially supposed to be announced 2 years ago in the summer? Coming up on three, mind you.  

Yes that is true - but again; patience for the revamps that were made and various suggestions that were given to the developers! They worked so hard to make almost everyone happy.

Castilina

Rank 0
Castilina
PostedMar 20, 2013 6:17 pm
I don't think suggesting future cbt plans is being impatient ^^ long as it's not something that is expected or suggested to be added before any test release because then it's just </3.... we all are still waiting but there's nothing wrong with some suggestions.

(Don't get me wrong, I do worry that they might end up taking longer if they take too many suggestions at once again) This though is something very small and will possibly happen with or without suggestions anyways knowing Aeria~

Edit: Besides there is the possibility they aren't taking any suggestions anymore, etc. Worse that can happen is that they don't take anymore suggestions and just give us lime as they see fit, which won't make me complaint at all...seeing it's lime. ;3

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 20, 2013 7:16 pm
I'd like a permanent pet, or a mount. Something that's useful. xD

White puffles are freaking adorable, too.

Anyways, I don't know why this is even being talked about, since the CBT is a long, long way off. o.O

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedMar 20, 2013 7:19 pm
xSerenitas wrote:

Anyways, I don't know why this is even being talked about, since the CBT is a long, long way off. o.O  

lol yea, a perm pet or mount would be cool ^-^

Retired

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 20, 2013 7:40 pm
xSerenitas wrote:

The think really like most forums around here it's just a why not we can't do much else why not dream lol.^ω^ And I so agree the white puffles are too cute but I'd rather have the foxes I've seen they are wayyyyyy~ cuter imo. =3 ♥

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedMar 20, 2013 8:30 pm
BlackBerryTea wrote: