matheusoverlord

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:13 pm

3 Backup Pieces where deleted from my warehause!

I need help!
I had 3 Backup Pieces on my warehause at the end of Sunday, yesterday I received more 1 on my Cash Warehause, Today after receiving 1 more piece from the event I whent to Dats Center to buy my very first Backup Disck using the 5 Backup Pieces, to my surprise I found that the 3 pieces I had on the warehause where deleted sometime between Sunday and today!

What the Hard was that? And what will happen if they delete the black coins that i'm traying to collect, after all we need 25 that is 25 days worth of of my time....
Advertisement

Joltico

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 11:58 am
Hi,

Same thing happenen to me with seven pieces at the same time. I immediately send in a ticket and am currently waiting for a response, I suggest you do the same so hey are aware others have expierienced this too. As soon as I have had an answer I'll let you know here.

Greetz.

Kemutins

Rank 0
Kemutins
PostedMar 20, 2013 12:22 pm
Well...8 of my pieces are also gone. Very Happy

Phionnavar

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Bumping this topic

Because it's rather unfair
I'm here to put my two cents in and say yet the same thing.

I have resorted to keeping the remaining backup disk pieces in the cash shop warehouse, as I have lots about 8 pieces total from the my personal warehouse.

I have collected one every day, and yet I have none to show for it (save for the ones in my CS Warehouse). I am hoping someone does look into this, as it's very annoying to be given an item for an event, and have it taken away.

Please look into this, and everyone else out there, keep posting to bump this up.

Thanks for hearing me out!

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedMar 20, 2013 6:10 pm
Experienced the same problem.
But i have decided to let it pass.

However if it's an Evo piece (which i need), i will definitely go raging on forums.
Tickets r no use. If they go read (fortunately) in 3days, u have lost 3 piece. Say, they take another 3 working days, it will be a week worth of BuP pieces lost. If they decide to "Sorry it's a technical fault and we cant fix it", u have basically lost time in tickets. XD

darrrkness

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:42 am
Same problem as the others =/ I been doing the event since it started and now 8 of them are completely gone and it is the only item that keeps disappearing. I have everything else that is being given to us so it's kinda messed up.

juderainell

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:01 am
Same here. Lost 7 of them. Don't know any reason why, but maybe it's because of an uncommitted data in their database. I hope this will be returned to us because we've spent time waiting for these pieces and then it will all be lost in a blink of an eye.