XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedMar 19, 2013 6:46 pm   Last edited by XsnipergirlX on Apr 28, 2013 9:10 pm. Edited 15 times in total

Soldier Front Freedom Tournament [PAIDOUT]

A tournament for EVERYONE !
Play in a tournament to face other SF players

ONLY 1 ENTRY PER PERSON. IF YOU ENTER WITH MORE THAN 1 ACCOUNT BOTH ACCOUNTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE!

Who can participate?

128 participants, ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE. No matter which country/region they are from. Registrations by first come first serve basis. This tournament will be to determine who is indeed the best

If you get someone who has very high ping sorry you are so out of luck. You still have to play them or you will be disqualified. It is also your choice if u wish to participate in this event or not.

When is it?

Schedule

Registration : April 3rd - April 8th(Completed Early - on April 5th)
Round 1: April 9th - April 12th
Round 2: April 13th - April 16th
Round 3: April 17th - April 19th
Round 4: April 20th - April 22nd
Round 5: April 23rd - April 25th
Semi-Finals: April 26th - April 27th
Finals: April 28th

Times of when the dates start/end is 9PM PST minus REGISTRATION which starts NOW!
Try to play the matches within these days.If possible earliest is the best.  

How to Register

In this thread make a post.
IGN (Your PERM):
Xfire:

If you do not have an xfire please get it and use it. It is the main way of communication to your opponent. If you do not list an xfire I will not accept the registration application.

*It is important that you arrange the time for the match with your opponent. It is your responsibility. If the match is not played by the specific dates due to one of the players not responding back due to the time differences by the time the rounds are over that person will be disqualified. Proof must be provided though. But if at all both of your timings do not match at all you will both be disqualified.

No Excuses about where they come from at ALL or you will be disqualified yourself!

Rules

[THE GOLDEN RULE] - If you complain about your opponent about their ping or anything such as how they play or give me a headache by trying to get them disqualified by constantly talking about the subject then you're out whatever I say GOES!

1v1 Single Battle
Record match - only upload if asked, and must tell me that you want their recordings with a screenshot.
No character transformations (santa girl, black devil, etc)
1 match
30 kills, POV off
About Ping: If your ping is constant 450+ then you're out
NO SUICIDING AT ALL so if u fail nade SORRY YOU'RE OUT
NO MAP/PRIMARY GUN RESTRICTIONS - ANYTHING GOES
Both players must agree on the map though
Only 1 Secondary Gun Restriction and that is Desperado.
Only 2 Grenade Restrictions and that are RGD's and Water Balloons.
Leaving the match will result in a disqualification
If you are using a fake name you must provide me a screenshot via PM of what it is before the match is played. As in make a room then take an SS or from a game. Show me.

After Completion of a Match

Please submit a PM to me and put in the subject: (Your IGN) versus (Your Opponents IGN)
If you do not put this in the subject line I am not going to count it until you correct it with another PM. Also if you make a thread or post the screenshot about the end results of the match then you are out! There is a reason I ask for the screenshots so people can see the screenshot for themselves.
Upload the screenshots onto a image hosting website (e.g. Tinypic/Imageshack)
Then provide the link to the screenshot to me.
Only one person from the match needs to send me the screenshot

Prizes

1st place: Permanent weapon bomb gun of choice(Excluding New guns) or an AP capsule gun
2nd place: 11 piece weapon bomb of choice
3rd place: 5 piece weapon bomb of choice
4th place: 30 Day Combat Parka

Notes

*Have some sort of recording program preloaded before the match is played and RECORD!, so if your opponent is suspecting you are hacking/glitching in some way you can upload the video with no penalty as video must be uploaded within 24 hours if asked, if unable to upload within these 24 hours then a disqualification will occur.

**If a participant disconnects during or at the end of the match up right when they get the 30th kill at least one person have a screenshot, and the person who disconnect's score will be reverse of the one provided in the screenshot. So I suggest both participants take screenshots just to be extra safe. At the end of the match in-case a screenshot comes out black.

***Regarding Ping again. It is your choice if you want to participate and enter this tournament. Chances are, since this tournament is open to everyone this time you may be matched up with a person with high ping at least once but who knows.

Also if you are a person with high ping, play in the server where u have the lower ping in please just to make it better for your opponent if they have low pings.

Any questions or concerns feel free to PM me

Brought to you by,
The GameSages

Sponsored By,
Aeria Games & Entertainment
Advertisement

XsnipergirlX

XsnipergirlX
PostedMar 19, 2013 6:46 pm   Last edited by XsnipergirlX on Apr 08, 2013 8:26 pm. Edited 6 times in total
Participants List Part 1
Participants List Part 2

Brackets

Tourney Bracket Recordings
Part 1
Part 2

Don't make fun of my voice T.T

Topic.

Topic.
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:00 pm   Last edited by Topic. on Apr 04, 2013 10:37 am. Edited 1 time in total
IGN: GS.Topic
xfire - cipot

peeetur

Rank 1
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:00 pm
IGN : Releaf
xFire : ilikecookie

angelnod1

Rank 1
angelnod1
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:01 pm   Last edited by angelnod1 on Apr 04, 2013 7:01 am. Edited 1 time in total
IGN: HeLlBoY<
Xfire: optimux1

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:03 pm
IGN: vaL_Spec
Xfire: akprodarren

aina_fly90

Rank 0
aina_fly90
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:04 pm
IGN: Powergirl (fake) [Dimonio-*
xfire: powergirl18
European

Vindictiveee

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:06 pm   Last edited by Vindictiveee on Apr 04, 2013 11:25 am. Edited 2 times in total
IGN: iNs:Prime

xfire:sebsoccer30

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:07 pm
goodluck!

proleader158

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:08 pm   Last edited by proleader158 on Apr 04, 2013 2:52 pm. Edited 2 times in total
IGN: Distortion!
xF: poesje46

Posted By Aeria Mobile