Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:28 pm
sp1ncycl3ofd00m wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
Rakusen wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
Pretty sure defense is not 1:1. A max built toon can only have around 120 DEF atm, yet someone around that defense, tends to only take around 50 -100 damage from someone who normally deals 2000+ to PVE.  

PvP and PvE damage values are calculated differently.

And for the Crit-ATK, there's a Medic buff that adds a considerable amount of Crit-Atk when leveled up. Current cap gives 850 Crit and 2400 Crit-ATK.  

Yes they are, but it's only like 50% damage. I can reliably kill low defense toons in 3-5 skills. I can't kill someone with uber rare gear in 10-12 skills. I would like to see someone actualy test the PVE damage reduction. I'm fairly certain 1 defense is 5 damage soak in PVE, and 10 damage in PVP.

And who brought up Crit Attack <3 With Crit attack I would be doing near 4k's in PVE, 2k in pvp.  

Are you forgetting to factor in VOID as well as the bonus PvP stats from Cybersuit?  

No one's really explained what VOID does, and no, I'm not forgetting Cybersuit.

And whatever you say about Aoes. I find the 2 second disabling of skills on Twilight to be useful. I also find killing 4 mobs at once is pretty nice, especially when they die at the same time as the boss.

Advertisement

Lucifyria

Rank 1
Lucifyria
PostedMar 19, 2013 6:37 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
Are you forgetting to factor in VOID as well as the bonus PvP stats from Cybersuit?  

And whatever you say about Aoes. I find the 2 second disabling of skills on Twilight to be useful. I also find killing 4 mobs at once is pretty nice, especially when they die at the same time as the boss.[/quote]

100 VOID = 1% damage reduction (or damage not taken)

The stunning AoE and the silencing AoE are extremely useful in both PvP and PvE.

Both of our Particle Damage skills (Crippler and Shadow Dance) are not worth getting at all, too many points wasted.

This is my current build that I use in both PvP and PvE.

I'm typically 200,000 to 300,000 damage ahead of the #2 DPS in dungeons. Part of this is my weapon.
In PvP, I can go 1v4 to 1v6 and typically win in Caergate. Can't really comment on BG's right now because no RG queue at LV29.

sp1ncycl3ofd00m

Rank 0
sp1ncycl3ofd00m
PostedMar 19, 2013 7:15 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
sp1ncycl3ofd00m wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
Rakusen wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
Pretty sure defense is not 1:1. A max built toon can only have around 120 DEF atm, yet someone around that defense, tends to only take around 50 -100 damage from someone who normally deals 2000+ to PVE.  

PvP and PvE damage values are calculated differently.

And for the Crit-ATK, there's a Medic buff that adds a considerable amount of Crit-Atk when leveled up. Current cap gives 850 Crit and 2400 Crit-ATK.  

Yes they are, but it's only like 50% damage. I can reliably kill low defense toons in 3-5 skills. I can't kill someone with uber rare gear in 10-12 skills. I would like to see someone actualy test the PVE damage reduction. I'm fairly certain 1 defense is 5 damage soak in PVE, and 10 damage in PVP.

And who brought up Crit Attack <3 With Crit attack I would be doing near 4k's in PVE, 2k in pvp.  

I explained what VOID does in my first post of the thread o.o

fearmyfo

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
fearmyfo
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:12 am
Thanks for the guide, will try this out Smile

regalian3

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 8:42 am
You guys talk about not getting Crippler... can you explain why? It seems the damage values on the skill calculator webapp are incorrect. At lvl5 it's 580-786, and decreases aggro by 480. Seems like a nice skill to me.

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedApr 04, 2013 10:21 am
It is not a bad skill per se, but the skills points are scarce.

Return to the Future

chris.aeria

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
chris.aeria
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:13 am
I know you have to watch every point, but I really like maxing Fade, if you're going to do Caergate or places like it (my understanding is that after 30 there are a lot of Caergates). The benefit of maxing it out is that cooldown now matches duration. So, as soon as the Fade goes away, I can hit it again.

At one or two, you've got that extra 5 or 10 seconds of just standing around hoping nothing bad happens.

Now for Turnpike/Janus, I don't know that you need it. You won't be doing extended Fades, and it goes away when you attack anyway.

Same for PvE. I generally just use the Fade for the sneak attack, so 1 point is fine.

Just depends on where you're spending your time.

manamantep

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Fade

Fade
Yeah, u'er right.. Maxing fade makes u become a nightmare for your opponents in caergate..
Just wait until 5 seconds before fade buff gone, buff yourself & attack at full strength then ghost walk & enter fade state again, repeat ^^

Leafia

Rank 2
Leafia
PostedApr 10, 2013 10:31 am
The build links don't seem to be working for me anymore.

sorasynn

Rank 0
sorasynn
PostedApr 10, 2013 10:41 am
Looks like they updated the build site. So the links need to be updated please Smile