GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:11 pm

[DMUS] Problems getting in to the game?

Check here first!
Hey everyone.

I've had several users ask about how to fix different issues with connecting to the game.

The following steps are a general fix-all, that should take care of MOST issues, but may not fix everything. If issues still come up, please send in a ticket here.

1. Make sure you meet the minimum system requirements:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1907257

2. Completely exit and the Aeria Ignite client to trigger any necessary updates.

3. Make sure your version of windows is up to date, as this can cause issues with opening Ignite. You can find out more through your windows update software.

4. Update your flash player and clear cookies/cache on Internet Explorer (even if you do not normally use it to browse the internet).

5. Delete the following folder (hidden, enable viewing hidden files in order to be able to locate it):
C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games\Ignite\Data

6. Go to your add/remove programs (type appwiz.cpl in the Windows search box on Vista and higher PCs)

7. Delete Digimon and Akamai Netsession Interface

8. Go to C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games\Ignite\Downloads and delete dm

9. Re launch Ignite (Right click and run as administrator)

10. Use Ignite to download Digimon (to the default directory)

You should then be able to log in.
Advertisement

teqvsmeti

Rank 0
teqvsmeti
PostedApr 15, 2013 6:20 pm

:(

teqvsmeti@mail.ru
from my wherehouse gone exactly dont remember but 30+ black coins when start last update-10.04.13((( it's too many so please if y may help me and return me my black coins back)

P.S. sorry for my English( thank you!)

teqvsmeti

Rank 0
teqvsmeti
PostedApr 16, 2013 2:26 am
answer me GM pls

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:17 am
We are aware of the Black coin issue and we will post any updates when we get them. We haven't heard back from the devs yet.

broken_blade

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 5:57 am

fail to connect server

title
its like that all the time....i log in after five min i crash i try to connect again and fail
and also just fail withut playing at all

unyumunyu

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 5:20 am
so i should redownload DMO again?? -_____-

sang06

GameSage: Forum
sang06
PostedApr 25, 2013 6:01 am
unyumunyu wrote:

You should try doing so and tell us what the result is so that they can gather more information.

What is signature, etc.

unyumunyu

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 6:21 am
sang06 wrote:
unyumunyu wrote:

You should try doing so and tell us what the result is so that they can gather more information.  

i dont know how to resolve my problem from those steps..
because im using winXP SP 3..
and i never launched DMO via ignite.exe...im using DMlauncher directly, since i havent installed DM via ignite -_-
but before the latest patch it works fine... -_-
and today after the latest patch it wont starting, after first advertising scene (joymax & wemade), everytime i tried it keep kicked me out

yudia

Rank 1
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:37 am
unyumunyu wrote:
and today after the latest patch it wont starting, after first advertising scene (joymax & wemade), everytime i tried it keep kicked me out  

to fix it, you have to uninstall Digimon, then re download Digimon again and re install it.

here is the news from the Digimon launcher titled:
NOTICE Re-installation of Full game client 23-04-13

Hello, this is Digimon Masters

First we would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this will caused all of our players however it is necessary to reinstall the game client before playing the game, Becasue if a player just let the game client patch without re-installing the game he/she will experience disconnection problem, We are advising all of our players to download the "full game client" on Aeria Website (http://www.aeriagames.com/playnow/dmus) and reinstall the game.

Note:
- Delete the old game client that you have previously downloaded before downloading a new one
- Uninstall the old client before reinstalling

berndm1369

Rank 0
PostedMay 10, 2013 9:30 am

Game never started

After download and start nothing happens after the hack shield
For all those who downloaded the game and never have seen the server screen.
Check your firewall settings e.g. McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention blocks this game by default.

You need to add the GDMO.exe to the IPS Policy tab. No need to add Firewall or Application Policies.