Author Message

Liedean

Rank 0
Liedean
Joined
04 Mar 2013
Posts
9
Location
Jakarta Indonesia
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:48 am

Broken Quest?

I'm having a hard time doing my daily quest, my friends too, I wonder if you guys had the same problem?

Quest Place : Oil Rig 2
NPC : Repairman
Name : Dangerous Chemical Substances ( if not mistaken )
Do? : get 2 container truck keys.
Prob : No drops on every digimon killed.

Quest Place : Oil Rig 3
NPC : Repairman
Name : ( The NPC want to sleep )
Do? : Kill NeoDevimon
Prob : Quest helper shows to kill SaberLeomon not NeoDevimon

If I can get a place to report this, please tell me Smile , I got a lot of quests problem like this ( drop, writings, etc.)
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedMar 19, 2013 9:15 am
the best way to report these would be through a ticket.

Please be sure to use the following format:

- User Account:
- Server Name:
- Tamer Name:
- Issue Summary:

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
529
Location
Singapore
PostedMar 20, 2013 5:50 pm
Try dropping the quest and re-taking it again and see how it goes.
Or ask players (preferably similar levels) that have done the quests before for help. Sry, i have 0 recollection about quest, has always been on zombie mode while doing it.

Sometimes it's better to try something on your own, hopefully u can "luck out" a solution, rather than risk it by sending a ticket, which wastes time and effort. If they do get read, i will not be in this game already, i will be most probably still in Wolfteam-AG. N also dun bother looking for G.Ms too. I had a glitched quest too, he left me waiting for him for half an hour without even bothering to tell me a simple "brb", and at last he's back with a "Go send in a ticket" like an automated machine. In the end, i just "luck out" by clicking all the nearby NPCs, somehow it worked XD Even if it gets read, the 3 working days needed, u might already have tried every single way possible to clear the glitch.

So yeah, best of luck.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedMar 20, 2013 5:55 pm
Just because you had one bad experience doesn't mean that they will always be that way.

As for the issue itself, if it IS a bug, we need to report it to the developers so that it can get fixed. I had a free moment so I've added these to my report, if they reply back I'll let you know.

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
529
Location
Singapore
PostedMar 20, 2013 6:05 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Just because you had one bad experience doesn't mean that they will always be that way.

As for the issue itself, if it IS a bug, we need to report it to the developers so that it can get fixed. I had a free moment so I've added these to my report, if they reply back I'll let you know.  



Ahhhh. The hypocrisy level is too high.... AH..... I cant take it.... AHHHH.

Remember a player's IGN: Duckiee?
YOU abandoned him for 30mins and come back n typed in a robotic voice: Send in a ticket.
And talking about the "report part", how will u "report" if you dont even ask about the problem on the spot. Instead you're throwing all of em to the ticketing dept.

Okay if so, have u reported my case about the glitch regarding the digivice-quest giver (on maze B2)?

Yes i had 1 bad experience (and tons of it back in my previous game). But it's the first time a "bad experience" spoke up for himself.

Sorry for being so straight-forward, cant bear to see another fellow player being neglected.
Living in the fantasy world of "G.M will solve everything for me".

Think random clicking will be a better solution. Or maybe try the KDMO forums or joymax's. The oldschools there might be able to help you. Since they had tons of experience with the buggies they experienced, u will get advices. XD

addicTjR

Rank 0
addicTjR
Joined
02 Jan 2009
Posts
58
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedMar 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Re: Broken Quest?

Liedean wrote:
I'm having a hard time doing my daily quest, my friends too, I wonder if you guys had the same problem?

Quest Place : Oil Rig 2
NPC : Repairman
Name : Dangerous Chemical Substances ( if not mistaken )
Do? : get 2 container truck keys.
Prob : No drops on every digimon killed.

Quest Place : Oil Rig 3
NPC : Repairman
Name : ( The NPC want to sleep )
Do? : Kill NeoDevimon
Prob : Quest helper shows to kill SaberLeomon not NeoDevimon

If I can get a place to report this, please tell me Smile , I got a lot of quests problem like this ( drop, writings, etc.)  


For the oil refinery 2 quests you need to kill sinduramon for it to drop, I tried killing vdramon and that robot thingy too but they just won't drop. =o

And for the oil refinery 3, yea the name is bugged but if you killed neo it will still let you finish the quest.

skull12580

GameSage: Forum
skull12580
Joined
24 Nov 2006
Posts
7123
Location
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedMar 20, 2013 10:08 pm
lostsword92 wrote:
...  

Let's take a moment to calm down now.
Hadouken is doing the best he can. Keep in mind he has really zero control over glitches and, if the glitch is not-repeatable or documented, it is hard to help a user. That is what the tickets do, it allows the people at Aeria here to send it over so it can be sent over the folks who can fix it.
Also, I ask you keep in mind that by sending in glitches via the ticket system, it allows a fix for later users. While it can't always be corrected for the person reporting (in most cases I've personally experienced, there has been a type of fix), it is beneficial for the next person.

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
529
Location
Singapore
PostedMar 20, 2013 11:01 pm
skull12580 wrote:
lostsword92 wrote:
...  

Let's take a moment to calm down now.
Hadouken is doing the best he can. Keep in mind he has really zero control over glitches and, if the glitch is not-repeatable or documented, it is hard to help a user. That is what the tickets do, it allows the people at Aeria here to send it over so it can be sent over the folks who can fix it.
Also, I ask you keep in mind that by sending in glitches via the ticket system, it allows a fix for later users. While it can't always be corrected for the person reporting (in most cases I've personally experienced, there has been a type of fix), it is beneficial for the next person.  


A good g.m will offer solutions, or at least short term ones.
Not talking to u for a min, and goes MIA for half an hour, and be back with an automated reply, "send in a ticket". In this case, i will prefer addict's reply, since he provides a short term solution. What irks me is, he did not even bother to try, and just give me a simple reply, "send in a ticket". I would rather he give me a temporary quick-fix and quickly submit a report for it.

And i told him in details what the glitch is about. But i highly doubt he's reported it.
The glitch is in Maze B2. Once u misread the quest, and drop it like a dum-dum (like me) to re-do, u will get stuck in Maze B2 forever. I got lucky by clicking random npcs in Maze (even those not related to quest) and somehow the glitch went away.
My guess is that he did not submit it. Ah, i just wanna see the number of players who get stuck in Maze B2.

Seriously, i still wanna know if he "reported" my glitch already? Lol.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:00 am
Gonna snip this now since another player's post isn't the place to rant about an issue.

I don't recall the situation you're talking about, because I talk to hundreds of players across multiple avenues every day, and it is not my job to sit in game and help people. I do have other things that I have to do in my job. If I did leave you in the middle of an issue I apologize, but regardless of what happened, the standard method of contact for Aeria is through the ticket system.

Also, not sure how many times I have to say this, but I am NOT a GM, and it is not my job to help people/provide customer service. I do it because I want to and enjoy it, but sometimes my actual job takes priority.

@Liedean:

Joymax would like to know if you can provide them screen shots or video of these to assist them in fixing the issue.

dekuscrub08

Rank 0
dekuscrub08
Joined
16 Jan 2013
Posts
62
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: Broken Quest?

Liedean wrote:
I'm having a hard time doing my daily quest, my friends too, I wonder if you guys had the same problem?

Quest Place : Oil Rig 2
NPC : Repairman
Name : Dangerous Chemical Substances ( if not mistaken )
Do? : get 2 container truck keys.
Prob : No drops on every digimon killed.

Quest Place : Oil Rig 3
NPC : Repairman
Name : ( The NPC want to sleep )
Do? : Kill NeoDevimon
Prob : Quest helper shows to kill SaberLeomon not NeoDevimon

If I can get a place to report this, please tell me Smile , I got a lot of quests problem like this ( drop, writings, etc.)  




yes im having the exact same problem with the truck keys quest, yet 1 of my friends did the quests at the same time i tried it... there is something wrong since i was there for nearly 3 hours and no drop
il just quit and retry quest again

OHMAHGERD I REMUVED MEY SIGNATURE XD
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: