vincent4590

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:07 am

Account Acitivation thing!?!?!?!

account saying not activated.
"As a first time buyer, your account is not yet activated. Your account will be activated soon, please wait a short term to make a purchase." can some one plz explain why this is happening,

Thank You Smile
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:09 am

Q: I am a new buyer. What are my limits for purchasing Aeria Points?

A: As a first time buyer, you are able to purchase AP once you have created an account. You are however limited to one purchase per day for the first 3 days.

To better protect our users, we have implemented some new security features when purchasing Aeria Points. The first purchase of AP, which player's may require that they wait up to 10 minutes after the transaction clears before being able to spend the points in-game. During the process, players may not be able to see their AP balance. Please do not be alarmed by this. The points will be available shortly after the process is completed. This is to ensure that our security checks can verify your information and confirm the transaction prior to it being made available, thereby ensuring the security of your transaction.  

TaprootM

Rank 0
TaprootM
PostedMar 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Same shoes

You and me both and I still havent gotten my account back yet. aeriagames is making it stupid now, would someone go through all this just to get somone elses account, if it wasn't theirs GIVE ME BACK MY ACCOUNT!!!!!! Razz

gmc0529

Rank 3
gmc0529
PostedMar 24, 2013 6:20 am

Re: Same shoes

TaprootM wrote:
would someone go through all this just to get somone elses account, if it wasn't theirs  

Believe it or don't, they would.

TaprootM

Rank 0
TaprootM
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Same shoes

Could you tell them what you had on the account for them to give it back to you cause it seems when I email aeriagames they dont do anything and iv'e given them my ip address and they know that iv'e been on this computer and bought things I dont know why its taking so long.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Same shoes

TaprootM wrote:
Could you tell them what you had on the account for them to give it back to you cause it seems when I email aeriagames they dont do anything and iv'e given them my ip address and they know that iv'e been on this computer and bought things I dont know why its taking so long.  

To recover an account, you need to send in a ticket via this; Recover A Lost Account. Try to include as much as this information as possible~

1) Your full name
2) The email attached to the account
3) An alternate email we may attach to the account (please make sure you have access to this email and it is NOT currently attached to any Aeria account)
4) Your IP address (WAN IP ADDRESS)
5) The Last time you logged onto the account
6) Character information (names of all the characters on the account along with the gear and levels)
7) Where you live
8) Any AP transactions you made with the account
9) The name of the account in question
10) What does the account name mean/ stand for?
11) Country of origin this account was created in.

If you can provide enough information to prove the account is yours, they will help you recover it. Good luck with your issue.

TaprootM

Rank 0
TaprootM
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Same shoes

Well I just checked the game for my characters and their names are not taken so that means they are deleted on my other account.