What is that "Lev" thingy?

I'll just borrow your screenshot tsunami <3

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>
Advertisement

jadewests

Rank 0
jadewests
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:44 pm
I've had that pop up on my screen before, I really have no idea what it is...

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:47 pm
I believe it's just like saying when the next hack would kick in, ike lets say it just started at the beginning of the bar, then he spawned ai bots, but it doesn't KICK in till after the bar fills o:

Fruffy

Rank 2
Fruffy
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:48 pm
iDeta wrote:
I believe it's just like saying when the next hack would kick in, ike lets say it just started at the beginning of the bar, then he spawned ai bots, but it doesn't KICK in till after the bar fills o:  

so only hackers have it? O.o

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:49 pm
Fruffy wrote:
iDeta wrote:

If one of those hackers come into your room, you'll have it as well.

Fruffy

Rank 2
Fruffy
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:50 pm
iDeta wrote:
Fruffy wrote:
iDeta wrote:

If one of those hackers come into your room, you'll have it as well.  

ohhh. ok thanks ((:

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:30 am
only saw this "Lev" thingy once when I was playing the Slim Fox demo map this Sunday. I left immediately after I took 3 screenshots. I rather not play in such rooms because who knows what's going on or what ever.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 19, 2013 3:42 am
blaznyuu wrote:
only saw this "Lev" thingy once when I was playing the Slim Fox demo map this Sunday. I left immediately after I took 3 screenshots. I rather not play in such rooms because who knows what's going on or what ever.  

Good call.

frddy4

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 4:16 am
blaznyuu wrote:

ask aeria, its their game they know about it, if they don't then wow ...

i would also love to know what is that

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedMar 19, 2013 4:30 am
frddy4 wrote:
blaznyuu wrote:

ask aeria, its their game they know about it, if they don't then wow ...

i would also love to know what is that  

what do you think I did with those screenshots xD? I sent them in a ticket and asked about this Lev thingy and was told they will investigate it. I guess they need to talk with them developers and it takes some time.

I highly recommend staying away from such rooms. Playing in them might even harm your A.V.A character.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing