ayluka33

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 3:54 pm

channel 13

!!!
More People should move to channel 13 or 10 i'm really tried of clicking thanks... Idea
Advertisement

draonboy190

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 4:57 pm
i really hope SF2 blows 1 right out of the water.. i havent been on SF1 for like 3 or 5 years or so since the "hacking"/Glitching first started, not really sure how far SF1 came since then. really hope there hacking prevention system will work this time

what i really hated about SF1 where the noobs who team killed with grenades for the Hard of it. i really hope they added system where your team mates grenades wotn affect you at all.

cLIVEEE

Rank 1
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:47 pm
There's no "K-style" meaning, you can't K-walk anymore, meaning everyone can hear your footsteps.

Run - WASD
Sprint - Shift
Walk (No sound) - Caps Lock
Crouch (No sound) - Ctrl

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:48 pm
cLIVEEE wrote:
There's no "K-style" meaning, you can't K-walk anymore, meaning everyone can hear your footsteps.

Run - WASD
Sprint - Shift
Crouch (No sound) - Ctrl  

I'm kinda torn on the caps lock to walk. Shift works best to sprint, and you really need to be able to sprint, however walking would be useful as well, but caps lock is a tough key to hit =/

ShooopMedia

Rank 4
ShooopMedia
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:55 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
cLIVEEE wrote:

Run - WASD
Sprint - Shift
Crouch (No sound) - Ctrl  

I'm kinda torn on the caps lock to walk. Shift works best to sprint, and you really need to be able to sprint, however walking would be useful as well, but caps lock is a tough key to hit =/  

Yeah I don't know how this would be solved though unless using AVA controls, I assume caps is a toggle feature though.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:57 pm
ShooopMedia wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
cLIVEEE wrote:

Run - WASD
Sprint - Shift
Crouch (No sound) - Ctrl  

Yeah I don't know how this would be solved though unless using AVA controls, I assume caps is a toggle feature though.  

Tried it, W+w does not work well with SF2's sprint mechanics in my opinion.

cLIVEEE

Rank 1
PostedMar 26, 2013 6:03 pm
ShooopMedia wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
cLIVEEE wrote:

Run - WASD
Sprint - Shift
Crouch (No sound) - Ctrl  

I use my pinky to hit Caps Lock, and it's not a toggle function, it's a press and hold.

GMDevo

GameMaster: USA
GMDevo
PostedMar 26, 2013 6:59 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Tried it, W+w does not work well with SF2's sprint mechanics in my opinion.  

I personally like the W+W feature.

cLIVEEE

Rank 1
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:04 pm
GMDevo wrote:
lndgaming wrote:
There is already unlimited sprint in SF1, just use w+d or w+a at the same time.  

LOL. So true. At least that issue is resolved in SF2.  

Thank god !

Ralphyboii

Rank 0
Ralphyboii
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:31 am
If you're expecting the same feel as SF1, it's not quite the same. Like people have already said, the game runs on Unreal Engine 3.

While not exactly the same, it's much closer to todays FPS's and you shouldn't expect the same.
There will be no K-Walking and C-Walking isn't gonna be efficient like in SF1.

Source: Experience from KSF2