kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedMar 20, 2013 6:43 pm
I would like to know why we been sitting here over 30 mins on Valkyrie as RG with nothing happening in event. It's a waste of time doing nothing (GM wasn't even there) and I want to know if something went wrong.

Advertisement

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedMar 20, 2013 6:46 pm
Something tells me that they forgot to allow RGs to see their chat outside of shout since every GM I've seen is Free Knights faction. Not a well thought out execution there Aeria, not well thought out at all.

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedMar 20, 2013 6:59 pm
Yea I bet GM accidently held the event for the Free Knights instead but who knows. I need to know something soon cause RG are really upset atm.

piashlara

Rank 0
piashlara
PostedMar 20, 2013 7:31 pm
hi huddle
we all like to cuddle.
welcome!

(hope you like my haiku)

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedMar 20, 2013 11:17 pm
You should all go to the beach tomorrow during this time in Andromeda [;

IGN: Zaebja <Curse> | Whipper Guide Soon to be Edited

mdntdragon

Rank 1
mdntdragon
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:04 am
cool too bad I have a dll issue and can't get in game at the moment...

Dragons Love You ... DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE ! ! !

mdntdragon

Rank 1
mdntdragon
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:08 am
Siviard wrote:
Something tells me that they forgot to allow RGs to see their chat outside of shout since every GM I've seen is Free Knights faction. Not a well thought out execution there Aeria, not well thought out at all.  

well at least they kept consistent... most things on A.G.E. are not well planned or executed... and usually forgotten real fast too.

Dragons Love You ... DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE ! ! !

chris.aeria

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
chris.aeria
PostedMar 21, 2013 8:59 am

PDT, not PST

Nitpicky, but I'm pretty sure you meant PDT, not PST. Daylight Savings Time started already.

If you mean to just say Pacific Time, the proper abbreviation is PT. That's valid year round, and people who don't observer DST, or observe it on a different schedule, must do their own calculations.

As I type this, it's a couple minutes before 8, PDT & PT. But it's a couple minutes before 7, PST.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:57 am
kittymix wrote:
I would like to know why we been sitting here over 30 mins on Valkyrie as RG with nothing happening in event. It's a waste of time doing nothing (GM wasn't even there) and I want to know if something went wrong.  

On 19th, Dredd came to Valk Free Knights, but nothing much happened. On 20th, he decided to hold a special event at Valk Free Knights. I was surprised because it was suposed to be Valk RG turn for the event. That special event was us killing him. He had god mode for like 2 or 3 minutes then he would remove his god mode and die instantly, and he repeated that a few times. It was kinda boring and no rewards anyway.

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedMar 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Why we no get badge :'(