Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 30, 2013 10:15 pm
Gasp! Minor bugs and issues are apparent in a f2p mmo and you aren't satisfied with them not being fixed immediately? Very Happy

Its okay, some things will change, there may be a new bug or two here and there etc. However, the devs and the GMs really do care about their game and their player base. Please realize that their work takes TIME and lots of it. Coding is actually far more complex than most of us realize. So all I'm saying, is a little more patience, a little more trust, and a little less negativity.

"Rome wasn't built in a day"

Trust your dev, GM, and GS teams. These people all really like this game and have high hopes/ plans for it. ill even say they all know what theyre doing. (Try to tell me they dont and i cant be sure. My reply will literally mirror yours, excwpt it will be along the lines of "can you prove they dont? Razz)

All in all, the guards are... A wonderful addition. The fact that they may or may not attack... Small bug. Please party up and watch eachothers back Litos. Smile

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream
Advertisement

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 30, 2013 10:16 pm
st16081 wrote:
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
st16081 wrote:
I have the impression that this game was entrusted by some interns. Can anybody tell me what was they did correct in the past 3 months?  

Please don't troll, thanks  

Don't troll? What else am i supposed to do? Guys cant fix the basic things, like Spiritshots did not work, cooldown animation skills does not work normal, HP and MP regen lives his life, is still horrible characters imbalance. What has been done? Ruemon finally killed, 10 times removed and returned Lena and certainly colorful exclamation points above NPCs. The project will be ruined with this approach.  

Ahem*** one word for you. Smile

BETA

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 31, 2013 2:59 am

Don't troll? What else am i supposed to do?  

Do whatever you like, but don't troll.
Trolls have the reputation for very bad manners, no social life, being very disruptive and hated. Unless you recognize yourselves in all those points, do not troll. Be yourself, do not act something you're not because you think its "cool".

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedMar 31, 2013 10:00 am
What I intended was: don't make personal insults as part of your point. There are means to vent, but once you cross that line, it gets very unproductive. I understand people are frustrated, but when you take it out of the forums and into someone's personal life, I don't like that. Insinuating that people who have been working hard to accomplish something are less than paid employees is not nice and not needed in this thread.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:59 pm
Aeria is a publisher.
Aeria does not have rights to edit the source code or scripts.

coitus14

Rank 0
coitus14
PostedMar 31, 2013 1:23 pm
filipvarga wrote:
Aeria is a publisher.
Aeria does not have rights to edit the source code or scripts.  

But they can request to the Korean developers to change some settings that will fit their(aeria) preferences regarding those codes and scripts.

back to the topic:

I understand that coding is hard to do, however there is always an option to just contact the main developers(which is RPG Factory) to do the fixing or ask for assistance instead of aeria solely doing everything. 2 groups working is better than 1.

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 31, 2013 3:53 pm
Aeria is actually requesting RPG Factory for changes, fixes and new content.
Development requires time, even though some people believe changing something just requires to replace a code value with a new one. It is not as simple as it sounds.