annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 21, 2013 8:55 pm
TreishaSempai wrote:
Flip: Blaming the community for issues arising in any patch is not only completely uncalled for and asinine, but it gives the blamer quite a bad rep. We as players have a RIGHT to complain and voice our opinions on something we love and care about. The more we love a game, the more we complain about issues - because we WANT to see them get fixed and we understand these issues would NOT be found if we WEREN'T complaining.

LadyB is also correct: Our GM team is absolutely amazing, and they want the best for us as well. The players are not to blame for issues, and neither are the GMs. Patience is always a virtue  

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you Asuka. Surprised There is a way to inform our GMs (yes, so they can inform the devs) of bugs/mistakes in the game or things we would like to see added WITHOUT complaining. Smile

Our suggestion area on the forums is full of those.

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"
Advertisement

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedMar 21, 2013 8:57 pm
annsachd wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:
Flip: Blaming the community for issues arising in any patch is not only completely uncalled for and asinine, but it gives the blamer quite a bad rep. We as players have a RIGHT to complain and voice our opinions on something we love and care about. The more we love a game, the more we complain about issues - because we WANT to see them get fixed and we understand these issues would NOT be found if we WEREN'T complaining.

LadyB is also correct: Our GM team is absolutely amazing, and they want the best for us as well. The players are not to blame for issues, and neither are the GMs. Patience is always a virtue  

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you Asuka. Surprised There is a way to inform our GMs (yes, so they can inform the devs) of bugs/mistakes in the game or things we would like to see added WITHOUT complaining. Smile

Our suggestion area on the forums is full of those.  

I sorta meant complaining as a blanket term for, well, every method of pointing out flaws etc. Not just literally complaining. Just went with "that" term since everyone else was doing it and I'm not a hipster.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:13 am
You have twisted my point completely and therefore do not feel like explaining my point again, as I did already numerous times.

I never mentioned players are not allowed to complain. What I said was that players should not complain about fixes they requested that did break another part of the game.
Issues will be fixed sooner or later, but pushing the Developer for fixes wont get us anywhere.
Actually, the game worked much better before any of those "fixes" were applied, in my opinion.

People are free to report bugs and suggest content ideas, but the endless complaining about every little pixel that does not suit them is really pushing our nervers.

As you always like to say: Patience is a virtue.
So I dearly please players to remain patient and wait for Patches as every other player does in every other game.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:58 am
If some other bug arises from a patch, I am sure the GM's are aware of it but regardless of that people ARE and STILL going to report anyway. If we did not as you say complain or report these issues that are current and new ones that arise, it would show that we did not care. Patience only goes so far flip and I think a lot of ours is running out with how much time has been ticking away already with what we want and what is needed.

-Norn-

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:05 am
Nornkitty wrote:
If some other bug arises from a patch, I am sure the GM's are aware of it but regardless of that people ARE and STILL going to report anyway. If we did not as you say complain or report these issues that are current and new ones that arise, it would show that we did not care. Patience only goes so far flip and I think a lot of ours is running out with how much time has been ticking away already with what we want and what is needed.  

Read The GS's words a little more closely next time you post. He isn't asking us to not report, but to just be patient with all the things we've asked the Devs to do. If you want to make a suggestion or bring attention to a certain problem, by all means post it, just don't expect the Devs to multitask all our opinions in a week is what Flip is asking.

Patience is a virtue for people that can afford it.

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:16 am
Shinzo I have read what he wrote so there is no need to keep quoting everything I say. I'm replying with what he said and I have already said that peoples patience are running thin with this game and it is really evident and apparent in the forums AND in the game. This is reality.

-Norn-

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:24 pm
Nornkitty wrote:
If some other bug arises from a patch, I am sure the GM's are aware of it.  

This isn't always the case. GMs were unaware of the ninja patches we had until I made a thread about it. It's truthfully not uncommon for devs to throw in ninja patches GMs are not aware oif, at least from my gaming experience here and other AGE games.

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 23, 2013 4:07 am
Logically, if GMs knew that a fix would break another part of the game, they would not apply it. That statement does not make sense.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedMar 30, 2013 6:58 pm
st16081 wrote:
I have the impression that this game was entrusted by some interns. Can anybody tell me what was they did correct in the past 3 months?  

Please don't troll, thanks

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

juriezzamora

Rank 0
juriezzamora
PostedMar 30, 2013 9:13 pm
I don't really wanna compare but...

I've played many MMORPG, local or international, and as what I've seen and experienced, other MMO's teams fix problems in a short, or if not, an understandable period of time. By problems I mean HUGE problems: bugs and errors and game imbalances and anything you can think of as MMO problem.

But as we are seeing things, DKO team is now currently resorting to bombardment of teasers to save players from being inactive or totally quitting. First, touring certain players around a restricted area. Second, the Rakshtoom mine. Third, the huge monster near Evene. Fourth, the RvR CS. What's next? The archer class? and then the mech-stealth class(lol)?

Actually, this is my first MMO in which I join its forum..just to know why things are going the wrong way and to wait for announcement of fixes. And also because there are so many idle times in the game, that I get extra time to post on forum.