DracheMitfahre

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 1:02 pm
mykolag wrote:
@Music270: PLEASE DO THE SAME DURING RUEMON'S BATTLE Wink  

During RVR battles the Dione guards don't attack Eos... we've had Eos inside our spawn without being attacked by the guards.
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 20, 2013 1:08 pm
I have tested it myself yesterday, and Dione Guards work very well, even out of RvR.

DracheMitfahre

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 1:27 pm
filipvarga wrote:
I have tested it myself yesterday, and Dione Guards work very well, even out of RvR.  

I don't know then. I've watched 4 Eos stand 1m away from the Dione guards during the RVR and the guards just stood there doing nothing.

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 20, 2013 1:42 pm
Yesterday at RvR during Labonia Siege.

000Ace000

Rank 0
000Ace000
PostedMar 20, 2013 3:47 pm
filipvarga wrote:
It is true, everytime a patch is applied, something else breaks. It was only you (the Community) that requested all those patches and fixes. Leave the Developer some time to finish the FPS Fix and do it properly.  

Seriously Flip... even though a GS is just a normal player too, you still kind of represent Aeria here, so you really should think twice before writing something.

Basicly a sentence like this from someone representing the Company hosting this game is more than enough reason to stop playing it. Why? because this is a BETA-Phase of the game. ( You should know what this means, as you even provided some links on the definition of it...)
So if the players encounter bugs or inbalances during the BETA-Phases, it is obvious that they will request a fix to it. And if the fix isn't working properly we (the community) get the blame for it? seriously???
Time is also not to be discussed here, since most of the bugs and imbalances that get fixed with broken patches are present since closed beta, which makes it nearly half a year.

I realy like this game even if it is quite far from beiing perfect (or even good, to be honest) but it is quite dissapointing lately on both technical side and community side...

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:35 am
The point is, the community is complaining about bugs and asks for patches and fixes, but unfortunately everytime a patch is applied, something breaks and people complain even more.

People still complain about the Guild Bug, which is not really a big deal if you ask me. People complain about Lag issues, request the implementation of the Archer class, want a level cap increase, new content and request numerous RvR fixes, hold on a second..
How is the Developer supposed to keep up with all that? They are just humans and cannot work properly under stress, that is most likely the reason why every attempt to fix one thing, breaks another.
Yes, GSes are normal players too and I consider myself guilty as the entire part of community that requested fixes, patches and new expansions.
Working on fixes and developing new content simultaneously is not easy.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:52 am
Agree with Filip.

IMHO, players got level cap - and now crying on forum... give them Archer Wink
Latest changes to Ruemon - great. 100% more fun.

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:42 pm
How many people does this developer have working for them to actually work on correct coding to all these fixes AND new content? Yes we complain and express our discontent over what is happening in the game and that at least shows that we care. We as people have a right to voice our concerns and our opinions as we see fit. People here as I can see are passionate about their games.

No one would want to go to a video game store and buy a game that is incomplete or filled with bugs, no video game company would be able to survive if that was the case. I believe this developer has had enough time on their hands to give us what we ask for but again, like I have asked before, that also depends if they have the man power to work on the code for the game itself.

-Norn-

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:20 pm
The most I can offer you is that the GMs are working really hard to give you the best game -- no one is ignoring the complaints because they are rooted in truth. The sad thing is that this is not our game to fix and its not an easy fix. There is no magical code that can fix everything, sadly, that will work like butter with new content.

Its frustrating, but we all need to be patient while the developers work. I would prefer our major fixes go right the first time.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:51 pm
Flip: Blaming the community for issues arising in any patch is not only completely uncalled for and asinine, but it gives the blamer quite a bad rep. We as players have a RIGHT to complain and voice our opinions on something we love and care about. The more we love a game, the more we complain about issues - because we WANT to see them get fixed and we understand these issues would NOT be found if we WEREN'T complaining.

LadyB is also correct: Our GM team is absolutely amazing, and they want the best for us as well. The players are not to blame for issues, and neither are the GMs. Patience is always a virtue