Author Message

kwelie

Rank 2
kwelie
Joined
26 Apr 2012
Posts
468
Location
Norway
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:14 pm   Last edited by kwelie on Mar 18, 2013 8:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Roccat Kone Pure vs Zowie EC1 eVo

So, I need help. I have two mice, I can only play with one.

I'm in this constant dilemma, I'm playing really well with my old mouse, the Roccat Kone Pure.. Headshots are dropping, and i'm very used to it. The big issue I have with it, it's too small. Sometimes when I'm tapping my para, I accidently misclick my right click and my tapping goes to pieces.

The Zowie however is nice and big, optic sensor (the pure is laser) however, ive been playing with it for two days now, and I'm still not playing very well (I'm old, takes time for me to get used to it)

Do I tough it out, or do you suggest I stick to my Pure?



Advertisement

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
6923
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:15 pm
I think you should try out the EC1 for a bit longer, and if you REALLY can't get used to it switch back.

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:23 pm
Tought out

TheCh33f1

Rank 1
Joined
06 Apr 2012
Posts
295
Location
United States
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:25 pm
overtime you will probably play better with ec1, plus its a bit of a waste of money if you just drop it and stick to your old mouse

give it at least a week before you make a final decision

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:31 pm
Also is the zowie smaller or bigger than the DA? Cause I heard it was a good mouse, and my da is just too big for me, can't stand it.

kwelie

Rank 2
kwelie
Joined
26 Apr 2012
Posts
468
Location
Norway
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:35 pm
iDeta wrote:
Also is the zowie smaller or bigger than the DA? Cause I heard it was a good mouse, and my da is just too big for me, can't stand it.  
I havn't had a DA in many many years.. so I'm in no position to tell, I could try and see if I still have my old DA laying around somewhere.

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:37 pm
kwelie wrote:
iDeta wrote:
Also is the zowie smaller or bigger than the DA? Cause I heard it was a good mouse, and my da is just too big for me, can't stand it.  
I havn't had a DA in many many years.. so I'm in no position to tell, I could try and see if I still have my old DA laying around somewhere.  


Alright thanks, would appreciate the help, will be a few weeks before I have the cash for the mouse anyways.

kwelie

Rank 2
kwelie
Joined
26 Apr 2012
Posts
468
Location
Norway
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:39 pm
iDeta wrote:
kwelie wrote:
iDeta wrote:
Also is the zowie smaller or bigger than the DA? Cause I heard it was a good mouse, and my da is just too big for me, can't stand it.  
I havn't had a DA in many many years.. so I'm in no position to tell, I could try and see if I still have my old DA laying around somewhere.  


Alright thanks, would appreciate the help, will be a few weeks before I have the cash for the mouse anyways.  


The EC2 is smaller than the EC1 though.. btw.

xKonsta

Rank 2
xKonsta
Joined
09 Aug 2012
Posts
400
Location
Waterloo Canada
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:49 pm
i say stick with ec1, it was hard to tap for me at the beginning but you end up getting used to it and will love it.

4DD1

Rank 2
4DD1
Joined
03 Aug 2012
Posts
511
Location
United States
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:50 pm
why is every one so content on getting these exotic mouses. nothing a stealseries, razer, Logitech mouse couldn't do. Don't even know what a zowie is. But everyone is getting one because snow has it. Anyway i would go with the roccat, looks cooler, and their products are good.


Click here for Warface And AVA
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: