mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:23 am
ruitea wrote:
For both a sorceress and shadowmage, 1 INT = 8 matk.  

Waw... 8? in new update? now, the normal INT = 6 Magic Attack.
Looks like more INT You have -> more Magic Attack would be counted per each INT.
Advertisement

ruitea

Rank 0
ruitea
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:34 am
http://dkonline.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowmage_Class

Edit:
when I last checked apparently wiki had a typo and it said 8 before.
They've fixed it to 6, so my bad Very Happy I mean 6.

Bioghost20

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 4:10 pm
"Soon" Lol everyone's favorite word here.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:52 pm
ruitea wrote:
For both a sorceress and shadowmage, 1 INT = 8 matk. this does not stack on as 8 flat damage towards our skills. There is more math involved.

Also realize it's because we spam skills for damage (cooldowns/casting time) whereas melee classes, well, their purpose is that they can attack a lot more in the same time frame via autoattack and attack speed. (ex. 5 melee attacks in 2 sec vs. 1 skill cast in 2 sec) So it makes sense that we'd get a bit more damage towards our skill damage.

The Korean version is drastically different from ours beyond just the level cap issue.
The skills we have are slightly different. They don't use skill trees for example.
Korean players would just find the best skill tree path and it would become universal, so there's no point, whereas in the west, skill trees are believed to create uniqueness to each character.
Gamers' preferences differ.

Though many things will be taken from the Korean version, this fact needs to be realized as well. The time it takes to bring things over to this version becomes longer too considering they have to create some obviously new coding, icons, skill descriptions, images, etc. Don't be surprised if it takes a little time.  

Please resize your signature. It is outside the forum limits.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting