XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedMar 18, 2013 6:55 pm
1.) Have you ever actively served in one of Aeria's other FPS titles? (AVA, Born to Fire, Gunz, Soldier Front, Wolf Team)

Yes, in Soldier Front. I am currently a Soldier Front GameSage.

2.) Do you consider yourself an expert or casual FPS player?

A casual FPS player, not an expert. Just play FPS games cause I love them the most out of all other types of game styles.

3.) Have you ever played a MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena) style game? No need to give examples.

Yes. I have.

4.) Which style of combat do you prefer? Support, sniper, scout, etc.

Sniper, where I can pick people off if they are rushing

5.) Are you a natural born leader, a lone gunman, or a team player?

Forever alone, going through many people alone. A lone gunman

6.) Do you love the smell of Napalm in the morning? The crunch of your enemy's bones beneath your heels? Aliens?

What ._. why need bombs.. no way..

7.) Ever been so awesome you just had to stop and say "**** I'm awesome."

Only when something awesome happens as in a crazy shot/move was done

8.) Do you own a paintball gun or airsoft gun? How about a crossbow or composite bow?

Nope

9.) Have you "liked" Soldier Front on it's Facebook page yet?

Yes. Already done

10.) What song gets you pumped up for face-blasting action?

This Song - Heart Attack by Demi Lovato

Advertisement

Alt_Reaper321

Rank 4
Alt_Reaper321
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:42 pm
1.) Have you ever actively served in one of Aeria's other FPS titles? (AVA, Born to Fire, Gunz, Soldier Front, Wolf Team)
Yes, I played Wolfteam and AVA (retired)

Yes, I'm a Casual Troll Player

3.) Have you ever played a MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena) style game? No need to give examples.
Yes

Depending on how the battle is unfolding. Usually I'm a shotgunner, in AVA its pointman

Im all of those, depending on the situation

6.) Do you love the smell of Napalm in the morning? The crunch of your enemy's bones beneath your heels? Aliens?
I love everything about the battle. Fresh crators of mortars, the sound of pulling the pin of the grenade, recoil of my shotguns, everything :O

Yes, multiple times

8.) Do you own a paintball gun or airsoft gun? How about a crossbow or composite bow?
I own a real Remington 1889 and Remington 870. Looking to buy mp7, g-36c, mosin nagant, and aug a3 (all real ofc)

No, I dont have a facebook.

Everything Gets me Pumped. Heavy most likely though

chaosangelmk

Rank 1
chaosangelmk
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:26 pm   Last edited by chaosangelmk on Mar 18, 2013 11:12 pm. Edited 2 times in total
I have. I was a closed beta tester for Soldier Front, GunZ, and AVA all from IJJI. Currently only active in Soldier Front at the moment.

I would personally consider myself an expert, having a bit over 6 years under my belt.

I have.

I've always had a thing for far range, high damage classes in every game. (Snipers, mages)

I have had the characteristics of a leader in the past, but my leadership ability has drained ever since my clan became empty. I do my best to help out what ever team I'm on and give tips to new players, but I find I'm never rooted in one place too long anymore.

I'm a bit too empathetic towards others to enjoy those boorish things, though extraterrestrial life could be interesting.

While I prefer to be more on the humble side, I have had a few of these moments.

Airsoft and composite bow here.

I have.

Sick Puppies - War

becauseRbbit

Rank 0
becauseRbbit
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Yes. Special Force (leaves office)

Let's say if

Yes.

4.) Which style of combat do you prefer? Support, sniper, scout, etc

explorer , too restless to campear

team player.

I love him and then after a little trolling

lol yes, say Free Knights as I do that ****

yes. Ak 140 EVO

Yes.

In this I am always hear weird

Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xl0Qry-hA

<center></center>

jsn122

Rank 3
jsn122
PostedMar 19, 2013 12:14 am

All except born to fire

I am a total noob

Like LoL?

Sniper

I'm a natural lone baiter. I usually bait people to get kills.

If it smells like bacon.

I just reward myself with a treat.

Nope

Nada

Korean Ballad FTW

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
PostedMar 19, 2013 12:26 am
1.) Have you ever actively served in one of Aeria's other FPS titles? (AVA, Born to Fire, Gunz, Soldier Front, Wolf Team) Soldier front.

2.) Do you consider yourself an expert or casual FPS player? of the game soldier front himself i'm not an expert But i have good times i play sf since 07 so i really know alot of it

3.) Have you ever played a MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena) style game? No need to give examples. i dont really know what u mean whit this question :/

4.) Which style of combat do you prefer? Support, sniper, scout, etc. Sniper

5.) Are you a natural born leader, a lone gunman, or a team player? Depends with who i play.

6.) Do you love the smell of Napalm in the morning? The crunch of your enemy's bones beneath your heels? Aliens? yeaaa.

7.) Ever been so awesome you just had to stop and say "**** I'm awesome." Yea.

8.) Do you own a paintball gun or airsoft gun? How about a crossbow or composite bow? a paintball gun.

9.) Have you "liked" Soldier Front on it's Facebook page yet? Yes.

10.) What song gets you pumped up for face-blasting action? its a dutch song. rupersoldaten de genezing means like rupersoldier healing Song about weed Razz

marciormn

Rank 0
marciormn
PostedMar 19, 2013 6:56 am   Last edited by marciormn on Mar 19, 2013 7:46 am. Edited 1 time in total
1 - Yes - LSF, AVA and USF.

2 - Expert in USF and LSF played since 2007.

3 - no, i dont like this style of game.

4 - support.

5 - team player.

6 - omg, napalm never, its so unfair.

7 - hahaha! "Damm I'm awesome"!

8 - none. crossbow remember me the old ages, knights and kings! i like it.

9 - sure.

10 - Adele - Someone Like You. auhauauhuahuah

guillemalo

Rank 0
guillemalo
PostedMar 19, 2013 7:43 am

AVA its a great and innovate fps and like a lot. , Born to fire but a little but didnt like , Gunz (My fav game playing since 2005 and cant stop it, just waiting for the new one Razz) , Soldier Front (CB 2007-2010) great game dont have word to explain.

Expert

If we count LoL then yes.

Support (Im considering that i like to support and do teamwork with my teammates).

Was a teamplayer & born leader for a long time but now im just a lone gunman Wink

If a can say anything to explain im gonna say "No Mercy" more than smell like a crazy guy xD

Most of the time,we cant be invincible the rest of our days playing on a game,always there´s something better to you and its fine to see because you can´t get bored and learn from them and improve your own skills.

No i dont train anything of this Sad .

Of Course.

Mixeds with Electro,House,Dubstep & Dum & brass. This songs mades me competitive and how no a bit crazy xD

Breno.PL

Rank 0
Breno.PL
PostedMar 19, 2013 9:15 am
1 - Yes, I play Soldier Front.
2 - Expert, game because on average 12 hours per day; D.
3 - Yes, Various.
4 - Sniper.
5 - Player team.
6 - I like when the enemy wakes up with the smell of napalm and I do not Very Happy.
7 - It happens sometimes, it's a great feeling.
8 - I am planning to buy an airsoft later this month to join a group created by police in my town.
9 - Now is already tanned, I am anxious:!:.
10 - North American Hip Hop, reggae and a bit of Spanish electronic music.

.Evga

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Soldier Front 2 Ice Breaker

This is orientation training, soldier!
GMPaladin wrote:

[color=#cc600]1.)[/color] Have you ever actively served in one of Aeria's other FPS titles? (AVA, Born to Fire, Gunz, Soldier Front, Wolf Team) SF

2.) Do you consider yourself an expert or casual FPS player? Expert

3.) Have you ever played a MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena) style game? No need to give examples. Yes

4.) Which style of combat do you prefer? Support, sniper, scout, etc. I like to play aggressive.

5.) Are you a natural born leader, a lone gunman, or a team player? All of the above. Do whatever is needed for the win.

6.) Do you love the smell of Napalm in the morning? The crunch of your enemy's bones beneath your heels? Aliens? I actually make Napalm o.o

7.) Ever been so awesome you just had to stop and say "**** I'm awesome." A ego can be someones biggest downfall, but yes.

8.) Do you own a paintball gun or airsoft gun? How about a crossbow or composite bow? All of the above.

9.) Have you "liked" Soldier Front on it's Facebook page yet? No, social media is garbage.

10.) What song gets you pumped up for face-blasting action? Anything that has a high rate of BPS.

Do you have zero posts? Maybe just one or two? Now's a good time to bump up that post count a little and let your presence be felt.  
2 Post on this account as it is going to be for SF2 and I like to keep all my game accounts on different aeria accounts.