hellokittyv1

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:22 am

SF2

Awesome. I've always wanted to try SF 2 because I tried making a KSF2 account but wont work
Advertisement

Sentimento93

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:38 am

Re: SF2

hellokittyv1 wrote:
Awesome. I've always wanted to try SF 2 because I tried making a KSF2 account but wont work  

eh is not easy to play ksf2!!! Sad

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 21, 2013 1:51 pm
m4a1mk3power wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:
It will hopefully bring alot of players to sf1 aswell Very Happy! Both games are unqiue and fun to play.  

Would this not do the complete opposite?

The players you got in SF1 will just be tempted by better graphic's and a better Scripting of the game.

Never has there been a case that a newer title brings gamers back to the older titles "They leave for the SF2 just wait and see"

The only way your comment would hold weight would be if it was a paid game and SF1 had a massive discount but as it's a free to play game this will not be the case.  

Not true at all

the gameplay of SF1 is so unique as opposed to almost all other FPS's including SF2. The type of players who enjoy the original SF are most likely not going to like the style of SF2.

Also you have to consider many play SF1 because they don't have a rig powerful enough to handle other games, and SF2 is even more demanding on hardware than AVA is.

I didn't expect you to be so shallow =/

94diiego

Rank 0
94diiego
PostedMar 21, 2013 4:00 pm
Nice!!!

VindKami
ONLY CH 10

DeusExArma

Rank 2
DeusExArma
PostedMar 21, 2013 4:21 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:
It will hopefully bring alot of players to sf1 aswell Very Happy! Both games are unqiue and fun to play.  

The players you got in SF1 will just be tempted by better graphic's and a better Scripting of the game.

Never has there been a case that a newer title brings gamers back to the older titles "They leave for the SF2 just wait and see"

The only way your comment would hold weight would be if it was a paid game and SF1 had a massive discount but as it's a free to play game this will not be the case.  

Not true at all

the gameplay of SF1 is so unique as opposed to almost all other FPS's including SF2. The type of players who enjoy the original SF are most likely not going to like the style of SF2.

Also you have to consider many play SF1 because they don't have a rig powerful enough to handle other games, and SF2 is even more demanding on hardware than AVA is.

I'm not going to be switching over to SF2, and as Ziggy has said, SF1 and SF2 are radically different. I can play Crysis 3 on Ultra on my computer, but when it comes to a unique FPS, SF1 is as good as it gets, and its why I stick to SF1. There are more people who will switch from AVA to SF2 than from SF1 to SF2, because AVA and SF2 are much more similar than SF1 and SF2.

inkofdeath

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
inkofdeath
PostedMar 21, 2013 4:45 pm
Can not wait. :)

PEITODEASSO14

Rank 0
PEITODEASSO14
PostedMar 21, 2013 6:07 pm
quando sai o beta e oque eu ganho de premio por jogar o beta ?

<center></center>

amadeus_

Rank 1
PostedMar 21, 2013 6:59 pm
no kjumps right?

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:13 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:

Not true at all

Just asking you think SF2 will increase players on SF1??? "Be honest now Wink"

Also I can't comment on game play as this game never got my attention and I hardly know nothing about it.

I still stick by my view that this will only take players away from SF1 but the hardcore may stay around and also yes the same can prob be said about AVA.

Aeronyx

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:17 pm
I seriously cannot wait for this, got my hopes up. The graphics are simply AMAZING.

Hopefully they let a lot play during Closed Beta