eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
PostedMar 20, 2013 7:13 am
Baka.Konata wrote:
If i wanted to play a game that's similar to counter strike then I would play counter strike or even if its a mix of ava and other fps games. I am going to give it a shot but Ill stick to SF. Some reason it has its own vibe that makes you keep on coming back for more no matter how old and long you've played this game for.  

it actually seems like a unique game when playing it, as a dedicated sf1 player im still looking forward to this to play every now and then i hate the Chinese version i don't understand anything xD)
Advertisement

Rooie023

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 7:32 am
Im from The Netherlands. Can I still play SF2 with out a huge lag?

This is going to kill SF 1 for sure Sad

eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
PostedMar 20, 2013 8:06 am
Rooie023 wrote:

nah it wont kill sf1 they'll be a lot of players that prefer sf1 over it still.

Stefanschouten

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 9:22 am
I really get surprised by aeria. I really look forward to play SF2, but still is hard to stop play SF1 cause you putted so much time in you account..

k4r4mthebest

Rank 1
k4r4mthebest
PostedMar 20, 2013 11:19 am
nice coming up sf2 here........

jairalexand_97

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Re: SOLDIER FRONT 2 Storms Into Aeria Games!

Prepare for a new war
pumaroma wrote:

And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hard followed with him.

Storming into Aeria Games is the explosive new title Soldier Front 2!

Compete against the sharpest shooters across a multitude of maps and combat scenarios. Hundreds of match possibilities await every time you step into the arena with your friends and allies. You'll face stiff competition, but with your upgraded gear customized weapons they'll never forget your distinct style of badass.

Earn High Ranks and Achievements - Proof positive for awesome. Show the other team that they didn't just get destroyed by a good gamer, but the best **** gamer on the server.

Fast-Paced, Explosive Realism - Send your pets and neighbors running for cover as Soldier Front 2 explodes out your speakers and lights up your monitor.

Strategic Clan Warfare - Only thing better than kicking *** alone is dominating with your best mates. Assemble your team of powerhouses and be awesome personified.

Extensive Weapon Customization - When the last thing your opponent sees is the flash from your gun muzzle, make sure they know it was yours. Upgrade your gear till your mere glorious presence causes the enemy team to weep.

So you want into to Soldier Front 2's Closed Beta and get right to the ***-kicking? Then make sure you sign up for the closed beta here so that you don't miss out on any of the action!  

(click on these for Soldier Front 2 images)

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 21, 2013 2:02 am
Rooie023 wrote:

Europe will have their own servers ran by Game Forge.

If you plan on playing at Aeria then you will indeed encounter "huge lag"

Aelibey95

Rank 4
Aelibey95
PostedMar 21, 2013 3:09 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Rooie023 wrote:

Europe will have their own servers ran by Game Forge.

If you plan on playing at Aeria then you will indeed encounter "huge lag"  

Nooooooooo.... Sad

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:54 am
TheInvictus. wrote:
It will hopefully bring alot of players to sf1 aswell Very Happy! Both games are unqiue and fun to play.  

Would this not do the complete opposite?

The players you got in SF1 will just be tempted by better graphic's and a better Scripting of the game.

Never has there been a case that a newer title brings gamers back to the older titles "They leave for the SF2 just wait and see"

The only way your comment would hold weight would be if it was a paid game and SF1 had a massive discount but as it's a free to play game this will not be the case.

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:27 am
m4a1mk3power wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:
It will hopefully bring alot of players to sf1 aswell Very Happy! Both games are unqiue and fun to play.  

Would this not do the complete opposite?

The players you got in SF1 will just be tempted by better graphic's and a better Scripting of the game.

Never has there been a case that a newer title brings gamers back to the older titles "They leave for the SF2 just wait and see"

The only way your comment would hold weight would be if it was a paid game and SF1 had a massive discount but as it's a free to play game this will not be the case.  

You forget that some of us have spent the $$$ on SF1...

I would be more concerned about AVA players leaving for SF2, way more similarities between AVA and SF2 than SF1/SF2