Rank 2
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:21 pm
+1
Advertisement

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:13 pm
Sigh this again..... its been suggested five billion times and no it wont happen. Sorry to rain on the parade but this has been asked before with the same answer.

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:41 pm
MrProPoo wrote:
Sigh this again..... its been suggested five billion times and no it wont happen. Sorry to rain on the parade but this has been asked before with the same answer.  
Hi

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:01 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:
Hi  

sup

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:04 pm
MrProPoo wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:
Hi  

sup  
Not much. You?

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:11 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:
Hi  

sup  
Not much. You?  

nightly workout soon but other than that nothing much

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:45 am
I happen to have 8 accounts and I never bought the same weapon twice.

I'm all against weapon trade because all them kids will start spamming you to trade your X weapon for their Y (which is a lot worse than your X weapon). Then you'll end up having your block list full in 1 week.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedMar 19, 2013 3:06 am
Will never happen.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedMar 19, 2013 3:52 am
I do support gifting though but only AP gifting (Euro gifting is a bad idea because of them Euro hackers).

With gifting I don't mean giving them your existing weapon but just buying them something with your AP. Aeria should like this idea since it means more money for them :)

also gifting an X weapon or item should only be possible if the person you're gifting the item to, doesn't already have this item.

Gifting timed items should not be possible (only permanent).

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

.Potpourri

Rank 3
.Potpourri
PostedMar 19, 2013 7:07 am
They could at least make it so when you buy a weapon for AP you can trade it in once a month for euros. That could work, they have to manually take it out of your account anyways.

Reminder to check your privilege daily