Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:16 pm
I said I am not here to argue or attack anyone and you all are derailing and flaming in this. I posted what I saw as problems and brought up what I thought were viable solutions. I already asked Sindah to keep it on topic which he stopped and you all are still going on about it. As I said, I don't expect everyone to see whats going on through my eyes but several of you still are going on about it, I said I had no vendetta or any ill will about ANYONE. Please keep your personal comments to yourselves or PM Sindah or me in game, I'm always up to talk just as long as it's kept civil.

I also appreciate the others that are adding their own input as well and their criticism. Not everyone sees eye to eye but we all can agree that we enjoy playing this game and want things to change for the better of the community, as things are going there may not even be one.

-Norn-
Advertisement

boom2523

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:32 pm
Norm im agree that Req switch to eos, is more balance to RvR, if for a better PVP, i tell her to change to Eos

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:35 pm
I initially left two lines to clear up the issue and resumed on topic, but clearly we derailed the thread, right?

The thing you have to realize is everything suggested here has already been done so, or has been addressed in the earlier producer blog, and the only 'new' point would be the realm one, which we are discussing albeit not very productively.

Stuff such as fps lag and in-game content, etc, has been mentioned since cb, 5 months ago now. It's nice to see others bringing up the issue, just that yeah - it's in aeria/devs hands at this point.

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:37 pm
Nornkitty wrote:
I said I am not here to argue or attack anyone and you all are derailing and flaming in this. I posted what I saw as problems and brought up what I thought were viable solutions. I already asked Sindah to keep it on topic which he stopped and you all are still going on about it. As I said, I don't expect everyone to see whats going on through my eyes but several of you still are going on about it, I said I had no vendetta or any ill will about ANYONE. Please keep your personal comments to yourselves or PM Sindah or me in game, I'm always up to talk just as long as it's kept civil.

I also appreciate the others that are adding their own input as well and their criticism. Not everyone sees eye to eye but we all can agree that we enjoy playing this game and want things to change for the better of the community, as things are going there may not even be one.  

Most of these problems have already been brought up, should you look thoroughly into the forums. However, I suppose it's nice to see them put together in one topic?

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:22 pm
Hi Fel!

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 19, 2013 12:12 am
This has went offtopic into an endless "Why does Requiem change sides" rant.

Tcaine

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:22 am
filipvarga wrote:
This has went offtopic into an endless "Why does Requiem change sides" rant.  

sadly it has.. but to add a "FACT" to this all and bring a "Reality Check" to Light. This is how many think and choose which Faction to be in which is why there is "Imbalance".

~~People Think~~

1. Which Faction to Join?
2. Join the Winning Side or Losing Side?
3. Do Not Join Either and Observe the PvP Area's 1st?
4. Do I want to be Spawn Camped or Not be Spawn Camped? (If Number 3 comes up)

Majority of the Players Join the Winning Faction So They Are Not Spawn Camped(in which case Dione for being the winning faction) or for Personal "Benefits".

Sooo... Let me ask you all this.. Do You Like PvP?? Because way i see it here in this version for DKO there is literally NO POINT for RvR when the "Morality of 1 Faction Died Off" to a point people do not show up for RvR. so yea.. "Lets All Bash One Guild" for "Switching to the Losing Faction" to "Keep" the PvP going. Since Everyone Else Just Picks "The Winning Side" for "Personal Gains".

As i have said in another thread for example: 10 vs 1.. the 10 kills the 1 then spawn camps the 1 constantly, how is the 1 able to fight back against the 10? the 1 quits knowing its best since the 10 cannot gain anything from the 1 anymore.

^now take that example and bring it here.. do you see a comparison between Dione vs Eos? If everyone quits attending RvR in Eos, what kind of PvP in RvR will Dione get if Eos never shows up for RvR anymore?

Soooo... FOR ALL THE LOVE THAT IS PvP WHO CARES IF 1 GUILD SWITCHES FACTIONS TO CONTINUE THE PvP IN RvR!

anyways norn? sorry for the add on and all.. but i really despise people who derails a thread.. but great points and views in a civil way.

ps. I'm a Eos Loyalist of the Korean Version Razz

juriezzamora

Rank 0
juriezzamora
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:48 am
Whatever guys.

To ease things up here, take a look at my funny comics.

Other MMO's are like:

DKO is like:

Hope you like it! Very Happy

Now return to your catfight.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 19, 2013 4:16 am
juriezzamora wrote:

what are You smoking? Razz

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:20 am
You did not get the sarcastic message when I said "This has went off topic into an endless "Why does Requiem change sides" rant", so please drop it now and stay on Topic without unnecessary comment like "Keep up the catfight" or "What are you smoking", it just raises tensions for nothing and causes a even bigger derail and off topic discussion.