MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedMar 18, 2013 3:48 pm
If you're trying to hint that req hops for our "benefit" think again. It's extremely difficult to move a large group of players, and each time we moved has been in an attempt to balance rvr and stimulate pvp.

At the end of it all I've pretty much concluded that one side will always be stronger then the other. Some people give up easier then others, and ultimately the best way to remove the tug of war and make things more interesting in RVR would be more factions, and remove gp loss from deaths, maybe.

It is almost impossible to have a balanced tug of war, it has happened a couple times.. very rare. Some times it has happened and it just ends up in a lag fest anyways.

And to make it harder for people to simply join the stronger faction. If there are people who leave for their benefit, it would be the ones who simply bandwagon over.
Advertisement

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedMar 18, 2013 3:57 pm
You just proved my point then of one of the problems of switching realms, creating an imbalance and yes, it does also hinder the new peoples ability to join whatever realm they want at that time when the max population is already at cap. How is helping a struggling realm? You move to Eos then you have to switch back because people in Dione get fed up with the number games. I don't understand your logic really and all I see is it creating more problems than it is help. Maybe I am just too ignorant or blind to see it your way but I stand by what I wrote and feel.

-Norn-

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedMar 18, 2013 4:08 pm
Req shouldn't be penalized or targeted for trying to help out the losing realms get some action. Its the games fault they can move so easily from realm to realm, but it's just a fact they are helping Eos which has terrible coordination and lack of realm unity to begin with, get some action.

I don't really care about PVP other than acquiring BP and GP, I do not enjoy CS and RvR due to lag. If req helps our faction get some fresh air once in a while, so be it, they are good people.

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedMar 18, 2013 4:10 pm
You are implying that we move for our "benefit" when we move for everyone's benefit. Many Dione actually pmed me recently thanking us for moving over to Eos last week. We aren't the only ones who don't like afking for the duration of RVR.

I'm not saying that the current system doesn't need to be worked on, I'm correcting you on the reasoning behind our movement.

badshaiyagirl

Rank 0
badshaiyagirl
PostedMar 18, 2013 4:13 pm
*Coughs* thought selfs personally said they were just in it for the battle points...@ Pure... And follow no religion and a realmless guild..ie: in it for YOURselfs.... you are not helping balance.. (you are the inbalance because you have zero loyalties to any realm )you are in it for yourself... devotion to one realm was the aim of the game..you have been playing with the mechanics of the game.. and your exploits have been noted between all guilds of both realms...so self wishes you luck in your mercenary ways and for private gain. IE aka battle points ect and such and im pretty sure req/requiem will quit and move like they do in every other mmo because you dont change your game style and people catch onto your false godlike ways ...

Puts quill to rest and caps the ink pot.

Sindah Blackheart
Darkenedhearts

Plz feel free to address any further discussion soley to self.

pps... self has return from vacation... hello nice ones ./winkz

Your 1 of Us

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedMar 18, 2013 4:18 pm   Last edited by MPure on Mar 18, 2013 4:43 pm. Edited 3 times in total
Currently I and many others have nothing to buy with BP, as has been the case for quite a while now. Try again.

BP is just a number, a pixel. Time is real, though - and I'd like to think helping the losing side makes the experience more enjoyable for both parties involved. Wink

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedMar 18, 2013 4:22 pm
Again...like I said this post was not an attack on ANYONE, I was simply pointing out what is going on and wrong with the game and the exploitations that are going on as well. I never used anyones name and I simply put in a solution that I feel would benefit the game. I'm not standing down from anything I have said. And Shinzo I never said anyone was a bad person at all and for all so please, do not accuse me of throwing names or slandering anyone and did I not say I have friends from BOTH realms? Please stay on topic I do not want this thread to be derailed or flamed on.

-Norn-

badshaiyagirl

Rank 0
badshaiyagirl
PostedMar 18, 2013 4:22 pm
yeah the try again comes after lots of realm change period though aye really pure? and max bp

Your 1 of Us

badshaiyagirl

Rank 0
badshaiyagirl
PostedMar 18, 2013 4:24 pm
Actually self retracts last comment in respect of norns origanal post and direction... /pokes tongue out at pure though ./winks

Your 1 of Us

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedMar 18, 2013 4:29 pm
Every other MMO? This is actually the first game I've played and nation hopped in... Not to mention only the second MMO my guild has been in, the other being Kingdom Heroes.

Then don't make personal attacks, let alone blind assumptions. You did not directly say that, but you gave every indication your comments were directed towards us. And if you wish to interpret our intentions in the wrong way, go for it and leave it off the forums - or pm me.