wadenohade

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:29 am

Do you need to save?

I joined crystal saga yesterday and logged off for a while, I come back later and my progress is complete gone. I tried to see if i could use the same username from my previous and it allowed it to be used, so do you have to save? and if so, how?

Also i couldn't see a login to the game and i have an account to aeria games.
Advertisement

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedMar 18, 2013 1:08 pm
there is likely an issue with your browser if it was server related everyone would have the issue here are some things to try first:

- clear the cache
- clear the history
- make sure that flash player is up to date
- make sure u have no conflicts in flash player i.e google chrome has its own built in (inbox me for more details on that issue)

if that fails try a reinstall of the browser and that should fix any issue that u may have.

if u need further assistance dont hesitate to contact me via my profile inbox and were go over the issue in more detail.

GS-Shaneration

wadenohade

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 5:41 pm
Thank you for your help, it must have been my browser because i decide to make a new character anyway and it has saved successfully now. Being new to the game i wasn't entirely sure what to do, but thank you Very Happy

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedMar 19, 2013 6:32 am
glad it helped and your very welcome if u have any issues remember to refer to the list i have posted above they are very common and happen from time to time due to the nature of how a browser works clearing cache history usually solves your issue because they really slow down your browser worst cases involve a simple reinstall and that removes everything that can hinder your gaming.

if u ever need any assistance feel free to inbox me on my profile and ill get around to helping you out as soon as i can

GS - Shaneration