Ridean

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 6:23 am

Deleted Characters

Deleted Characters
I've been logging into Eden Eternal on and off just to keep my account active and keep my characters from being deleted this was over a few years when the sword dancer patch was on. and after that I took a break and logged back in a few weeks after and they were still there kept doing it till now and now they're gone. What happened? Server Merge? or something? I'm not complaining I just wanna know what happened?
Advertisement

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:04 am
Hello!

There was a server merge some months ago. Garnet, Aquamarine and Emerald were all merged together to form Sapphire, and Diamond was a brand new server created. Could you please try logging in to Sapphire? Your characters should be there!

First, try logging in to Sapphire to see if they are there. If they are not, you could try sending in a ticket to make sure you're on the right account. It's possible you're logging in to the incorrect one. They can search your IP to see if there's another name your characters may be under instead. ^__^

Hope this helps you! Please do let me know what you find and if you have any other questions!

Ridean

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:19 am
Ah I think it was the server merge I remember I was on Garnet or Aquamarine. and now its sapphire and i've logged into sapphire and they're not there I even had AP items and left over AP again i'm not asking for a refund I know there isn't one I think I'm just wondering what happened Smile