virgil.arnemen

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:11 pm
*smiles at the group*
Hello to all you lovely Arkana and Commanders. I'm Elyanel, a Whipper Class just going through my first paces on the surface and loving every minute. I found your public comm protocols and wanted to say hey and see if there was a space for one more Sister who loves life and everything it throws at us.
I'll try and give Pixi a call soon!
*blows a kiss*

(An experienced roleplayer for both tabletop and formerly of City of Heroes MMO who's interested in Fantasy and looking forward to meeting new players and RP opportunities)

Character Name: Elyanel

(Edit for timezones: -8 GMT, on the North American west cost here)
Advertisement

sister.jeanne

Rank 0
sister.jeanne
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:18 pm
Patiently waiting after my coversation with Pixi, but no rush, I'm well aware that Real Life has a way of delaying plans.

Fruitini

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:28 pm

<Fantasy> Andromeda: Royal Guard Guild topic

would like to join
I would like to join whenever you have a free spot Smile so far ive enjoyed my medic class and im goin to keep playing even after the beta. This guild looks like alot of fun and ive read the rules

IGN : Fruiinii

PlasmawarriorX

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 04, 2013 8:22 pm
So sorry that I've been busy. Lately I had some things go on with WoW and IMVU. I am however still going to be playing the game, just not as much. Even then, I will out-right say that I'm going to be on this coming Monday, the 8th for all of those who want to join the guild. I cannot say however if we can add you all.

I'm posting this not as Pixilust because, well, I need a break. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I've got so much to do as I really have limited control. And yes, even I have to worry about 'who's in' or not. I'm sorry I can't bring you all, but it's just not possible.

However, I promise I will get to everyone who wants to join. I just can't get everyone in. Please do understand.

sister.jeanne

Rank 0
sister.jeanne
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:25 pm
PlasmawarriorX wrote:
So sorry that I've been busy. Lately I had some things go on with WoW and IMVU. I am however still going to be playing the game, just not as much. Even then, I will out-right say that I'm going to be on this coming Monday, the 8th for all of those who want to join the guild. I cannot say however if we can add you all.

I'm posting this not as Pixilust because, well, I need a break. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I've got so much to do as I really have limited control. And yes, even I have to worry about 'who's in' or not. I'm sorry I can't bring you all, but it's just not possible.

However, I promise I will get to everyone who wants to join. I just can't get everyone in. Please do understand.  

Quite all right, I'll look for you on the 8th. Hope that things go well for you, and best of luck!

Melodea

Rank 0
Melodea
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:46 am
Mmff....do I really have to do this? Fine alright. -she shrugged her shoulders and let out a sigh before she puts on a cute face when the lights flash on- Hihi! How is it going everyone? My name is Melodia and I am a Sentinel. I am new around here and I would like to meet some new friends around here to talk with. I have heard rumors that you are a great guild. Won't you please give me someplace to stay and take care of me? -flashes her puppy eyes at everyone, making the most adorable expression before she walks out-

Gwaah! That was too nerve-wracking. I always hate sounding desperate like this -she pouted, criticizing her own behavior before awaiting the results-

(I'm an experienced roleplayer whom had just recently started this game so I have fairly limited knowledge of the lore and story around here. I hope that won't be a problem. My Sentinel is lvl 17 at the moment and I also have a Medic whom is lvl 17 too. I've been rping for quite a few years now and I'm eager to meet new players and participate in guild activities. Also, my time zone is GMT+10. Hope to see you all around on the 8th!~)

ottjoshua

Rank 0
ottjoshua
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:55 am
Yes, I look forward to hopefully hearing from you on the 8th as well. Since, I have left WoW I really haven't found any great roleplay and I am hoping to bring my years of roleplay knowlegde to the table and this great community. Currently working on a 17th level Defender IGN Leenia

PlasmawarriorX

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 06, 2013 5:15 pm
To all of Mother's Children: Pixilust from is playing a game of Hide and Seek. Pixilust will give you hints to where she is. You must try to find her. You MAY NOT use your minimap for any reason, also you do not have to be in the guild itself, however your guild MUST be a part of Mother's Children.

The first person to find her twice wins! Your reward is to become Guild Mistress for a day, and you can tell us the day. So long as the day is given a one-week notice so people can get on and be your subjects.

As Guild Mistress, we are to do whatever you wish so long as it's in-game or in the forums.

Melodea

Rank 0
Melodea
PostedApr 07, 2013 11:54 pm   Last edited by Melodea on Apr 08, 2013 12:29 am. Edited 1 time in total
For those new recruits whom have trouble contacting our guild mistress due to time zone differences or availability, I'd be happy to accept your answers from her opening post and get into contact with all of you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any concerns or questions!

IGN: Melodia (third letter is a capital 'i' and not an 'l')

Genanna

Rank 0
Genanna
PostedApr 08, 2013 12:18 am
As I stated a while ago, I'm also ready to aid in any questions, comments or applications towards our guild. Like my guild sister Melodia, I'm ready to assist those in need or have been unable to readily find contact with one of us.

Please do contact me with any concerns you have, or my guild lovely Melodia are ready to help you in every way we can.

Salima in game should anyone be curious. But please do start here.