sister.jeanne

Rank 0
sister.jeanne
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:41 am

An unexpected email

Greetings! I apologize for the unsolicited communication, but I wished to make my position clear.

I have received a notice from Mother that you plan to lead a group of like minded Arkana to explore the Surface and secure it for the Royal Guards. Such a matter is of interest to me for the reasons outlined in the remainer of my message. As a Shadow Walker, my mission is solo reconnaissance and termination of threats to the ARK project, however, I crave the companionship and friendship of others. I am aware that you are in the midst of organizing your group, and as such resources are limited and others come first in the organization as thy have prior grounds for position there.

All that said, if you can secure a place for me to assist your efforts, or mentor other Arkanas, I would be eternally grateful. I shall have my communicator tuned to access any messages you send me while on patrol in Mereholt Sector.

Sincerely,

Mariko Nezumi, Shadow Walker. Call sign Nezumi.

OOC wise, I am interested in joining the guild, and would do my best to help mentor other playrs, or assist in any other ways possible. I have Miss Nezumi as a main (25 SW) and also Ione (19 Punisher) and a baby Medic and Defender who I will eventually work on. Since slots are limited I'm perfectly fine with leaving any of the above guildless depending on team/guild needs and RP fit. Likewise, I'd be happy to help see if I can organize RP events or other activities for the guild (have RPed in City of Heroes for 6+ years until it was shut down).
Advertisement

Chibij

Rank 0
Chibij
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:53 am   Last edited by Chibij on Mar 29, 2013 8:49 am. Edited 1 time in total
Um..hello. My name is Chishio a..and I would like to join this group if..that is alright. I am a shadow walker just starting out b..but I really would like to make some new friends. It's hard to meet people with the reputation that most of my class gets. However even though I do tend to be a loner is mostly cause I am very very shy. Infact my commander has insisted that I meet with other Arkana to try and gain some comrades.

Oh and I do have a weak spot for cute things..s..so I do love sentinels even though they are always out to get me. Medics are also someone I admire because they are so warm and kind...someone I wish people would look at me for..

OOC wise: Yes well since OB is out there isn't much of a pressure to be on my main in Valk so much so I would like to give joining a try. I'm mostly on at night due to my sleeping pattern/work schedule and I'm open to near anything. Granted I haven't started my char yet but I will be sure to get her up there so I don't seem too noob. Thanks again!

Edit: Forgot..IGN is Chishio

alexgamestop

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:23 am
hmmmmmmmm

Genanna

Rank 0
Genanna
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:40 am
My my, the reactions we are getting, feel free to contact Salima if in game, or leave your names here and I'll arrange for the proper person to send an invite for you. Note that we are an RP guild so take this into account please in case it's something you're not comfortable with or recognize. But if this is your thing then Fantasy might be for you! See you in world sister Wink

Reposting of our Guild Mistress's words

We are mostly a Erotic Role Play Guild. Don't know what that means? Likely shouldn't even be on this forum then.

Be aware, we are all adults and I would expect people to be mature about things. As such we have some rules:

1: Due to the nature of the guild, you must be ok with us chatting things in guild chat.

2: You must be willing to take part in at least one RP a week. This DOES NOT have to be a group RP, or guild event.

3: You may not ask anyone for pics, cam, voice chat, or any other kind of personal info unless you are invited to by someone.

4: By joining us, you agree that you will be staying past the closed beta, and even into when the final version of the game goes to final release.

5: No drama. Don't be a jerk.

6: This topic is open for anyone to post and talk to, not just guild members. Keep things respectful for all.

7: Follow the forum rules here.

If you don't understand something ask. It's always good to ask questions.

PlasmawarriorX

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:01 am
sister.jeanne, I'm not really sure what you're asking about love. We're just lovely ladies who love our sisters. You may want to send me a message in game so we can talk about this.

Chibij wrote:
Um..hello. My name is Chishio a..and I would like to join this group if..that is alright. I am a shadow walker just starting out b..but I really would like to make some new friends. It's hard to meet people with the reputation that most of my class gets. However even though I do tend to be a loner is mostly cause I am very very shy. Infact my commander has insisted that I meet with other Arkana to try and gain some comrades.

Oh and I do have a weak spot for cute things..s..so I do love sentinels even though they are always out to get me. Medics are also someone I admire because they are so warm and kind...someone I wish people would look at me for..

OOC wise: Yes well since OB is out there isn't much of a pressure to be on my main in Valk so much so I would like to give joining a try. I'm mostly on at night due to my sleeping pattern/work schedule and I'm open to near anything. Granted I haven't started my char yet but I will be sure to get her up there so I don't seem too noob. Thanks again!

Edit: Forgot..IGN is Chishio  

Why yes, I think we've talked somewhat before. However as my dear sister Salima said, it would be best to talk to us in game. It maybe better for them to talk to me Pixilust more than anyone. But do send me a message. I'd be happy to chat with you.

Silvercry2000

Rank 0
Silvercry2000
PostedMar 29, 2013 10:39 pm
Chibij wrote:

A shy Shadow Walker? Now I've seen everything! That so adorable, I could just pinch your cheeks. You might have to crouch down so I can reach them, though. Lack of height is the worst thing about being a sentinel. Know what the best thing is? Everything else. Wink So maybe I'll see you around.

Maybe in this very guild.

*Bats my big green eyes at Pixilust* Pleeeeeeease?

Areshisuu

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Interested

I actually DMed you about this but never received a reply. I'm on Andromeda server and very interested in this since I'm an avid ero rper. My IGN is Irsis. I might contact you in-game.

PlasmawarriorX

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:37 pm
I hate to be a downer, but for the moment, I'm sorry to say but we can't add anyone else. I will say however that we're not waiting for everyone for much longer. I think we're only missing 2 or 3 people, meaning we'd be up to 18 members, the total at the end of the CB.

I'll also say that, remember, this game is so limiting even now. I wish we could give ourselves about 20 more slots, but we can't do that. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to eventually say no. I have no problem however if anyone else made a guild. It's like I'm the only one who came up the idea and the only one who's going to do much with it. I don't know anyone who's even built up any other kind of RP guild.

So, please understand, I'm having a hard enough time keeping things in order with what I have. I'm not trying to be mean, but right now we just can't keep up with things. Hopefully you will understand.

On a personal, non RP note, I'd like to say that work has been a pain. I've handed the current duties as Guild Master to Farunis, however they also know that right now we can't add anyone. However, if push came to shove, they know what to expect.

Next week I should be more balanced... should being the key word.

Areshisuu

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:48 pm
I'm willing to wait until there's a spot.

ottjoshua

Rank 0
ottjoshua
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:13 am
Quality roleplay. I love it. Smile

Eraebella