jinnledet

Rank 0
jinnledet
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:23 pm
Isn't there going to be a section for guilds specifically when the game launches? Can't help but feel this is too early and in the wrong place.

EDIT: I read the first post properly and you seem to be aware and have mentioned that hahah. Good luck! Just hope no one trolls you and steals your guild name in OBT.
Advertisement

bigdog_aag64

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:41 pm
Good evening guild lovelies, Salima reporting in. Still trying to get everyone to bugger off and let me get to 25 >.< How's everyone else? Also, temp account since this one was given to me, I'll be posting my new one soon and stop 'borrowing' my roommate's account.

Genanna

Rank 0
Genanna
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:54 pm
bigdog_aag64 wrote:
Good evening guild lovelies, Salima reporting in. Still trying to get everyone to bugger off and let me get to 25 >.< How's everyone else? Also, temp account since this one was given to me, I'll be posting my new one soon and stop 'borrowing' my roommate's account.  

Or I'll find my old account O.O forgot I even had this! Now then, the real Salima, reporting for duty Guild Mistress ^^

PlasmawarriorX

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:15 pm
Genanna wrote:
bigdog_aag64 wrote:

Or I'll find my old account O.O forgot I even had this! Now then, the real Salima, reporting for duty Guild Mistress ^^  

Well done dear! Thank you for finding this page, with some distractions I see. Well, even if you don't make it, you've worked hard and deserve to be rewarded!

And now, a word from our commander.

The Closed Beta is all but over by the time people read this post. We will keep this topic open, however we will move to another place off-site. We may end up having more than one game over-all, but right now our focus is staying intact after the CB ends. So with that, we'll keep our alliance together, as well as our own personal forums. They will be for guild members only for now.

Anyway, since we'll have to re-do everything, our plans will change when the game goes into OB, but our role, as well as officers will not. So if you want to join, do post about it here or send me a private message. I'll try and get to you A.S.A.P. But you can guess sending a message via game will be impossible now, so we'll change that.

Finally, thank you all who have supported us. We've had a rocky start, but we'll look forward to being the best overall RP guild of any kind on the game.

Ashii442

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 1:59 pm
Now that we're in OB (Yay) What are your plans? Will you be recruiting right away? Are there anyways I can contribute?

Genanna

Rank 0
Genanna
PostedMar 27, 2013 3:54 pm
Ashii442 wrote:
Now that we're in OB (Yay) What are your plans? Will you be recruiting right away? Are there anyways I can contribute?  

We are working towards getting the guild together now, mad dash to 20 ya know? Watch for shouts, they will be coming in RG's Andromeda soon, very soon. (Tonight probably)

cardinalflash

Rank 0
cardinalflash
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:45 pm
What happened to our guild site? It has been suspended.

PlasmawarriorX

PostedMar 27, 2013 11:03 pm
Regarding our side, I don't know what happened. we will work on that sooner or later.

Alright dears, it's time for another event. What is it? Well I don't know! Yes the Open Beta is up but right now we're working on getting older members right now back. However when we do we'll start looking for new people.

And regarding the OB, we're going to stay past OB and into the official release. That is a rule after all.

But you'll have to excuse me, I'm a tired Pixi.

Arebelle

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Arebelle
PostedMar 28, 2013 1:41 am
PlasmawarriorX wrote:
Regarding our side, I don't know what happened. we will work on that sooner or later.

Alright dears, it's time for another event. What is it? Well I don't know! Yes the Open Beta is up but right now we're working on getting older members right now back. However when we do we'll start looking for new people.

And regarding the OB, we're going to stay past OB and into the official release. That is a rule after all.

But you'll have to excuse me, I'm a tired Pixi.

Hi Pixilust,

I was on Andromeda during CB and have seen you and your guild mates on several occasions, but was hesitant to approach anyone of you as I play during oceanic times as my timezone is +8GMT, but if your guild does have people on during those hours when I play, I would love to be in your guild. I have never RPed before, but I am keen on it, and I love the name of the guild. I have not created my characters yet as I'm still at work, but I will having Medic as my main character, and 2 alternate characters Defender and Whipper. I will focus on my Medic and using my Medic to apply to the guild. As for my Alts, I know there is a cap on the guild member size, so my 2 alts will be guildless unless there are additional spots in alternate guilds created by you for housing alts. Many thanks and I hope you can consider my application.

PlasmawarriorX

PostedMar 28, 2013 6:26 am
Arebelle wrote:

Hi Pixilust,

I was on Andromeda during CB and have seen you and your guild mates on several occasions, but was hesitant to approach anyone of you as I play during oceanic times as my timezone is +8GMT, but if your guild does have people on during those hours when I play, I would love to be in your guild. I have never RPed before, but I am keen on it, and I love the name of the guild. I have not created my characters yet as I'm still at work, but I will having Medic as my main character, and 2 alternate characters Defender and Whipper. I will focus on my Medic and using my Medic to apply to the guild. As for my Alts, I know there is a cap on the guild member size, so my 2 alts will be guildless unless there are additional spots in alternate guilds created by you for housing alts. Many thanks and I hope you can consider my application.  

Hi hi!

I don't really think we have people in that part of the world right now. For me I don't think it really matters where in the world you are, but the time differences could be an issue for other players. We have some people form Europe, and they're right on the 0GMT zone. They'd be the closest maybe (currently I'm -6GMT but also we have daylight savings time, so we're an hour ahead of that).

But RP is the important point. With no RP experience I'd have to find someone within the guild willing to teach you. I'm unable to do it myself, as I've gotten highly busy. If I can find someone, you can learn a lot from one of them.

Even then, you're more than welcome to talk to us when you see us. And we have a lot to show you! ^_~