wakka9877

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 20, 2013 8:06 pm
Hey there, I'm wakka

I've been a member of Fantasy for a good few days now and everyone's been more than welcoming, Pixi is an amazing sister, along with infinity, mistress and everyone else who it's been my pleasure to meet. Things can get very heated in chat, but if you're here for that (which I can only assume you are) you'll find no better sisters in all of Chromia for company I can assure you.

Hope to see you soon
Wakka
Advertisement

mrsbvalhalla

Rank 2
mrsbvalhalla
PostedMar 20, 2013 8:16 pm
lol that pink text killed my eyes

Chibij

Rank 0
Chibij
PostedMar 20, 2013 8:18 pm
When I said I'm in another guild..it's in another server..so yeah ^ ^;

*Note to self..update sig..*

jinnledet

Rank 0
jinnledet
PostedMar 20, 2013 8:20 pm
I have to highlight the first post just to read it. Change the font colour?

PlasmawarriorX

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 20, 2013 8:27 pm
wakka9877 wrote:
Hey there, I'm wakka

I've been a member of Fantasy for a good few days now and everyone's been more than welcoming, Pixi is an amazing sister, along with infinity, mistress and everyone else who it's been my pleasure to meet. Things can get very heated in chat, but if you're here for that (which I can only assume you are) you'll find no better sisters in all of Chromia for company I can assure you.

Hope to see you soon
Wakka

*smiles at Wakka* Why thank you love. And I myself cannot deny we've had some rather exciting conversations and personal time together, we have to follow this forum's rules after all.

Also, I have our first guild event. Let my commander tell you about that!

Since we didn't come up with something just for the guild, we figured we'd have a more interactive idea.

The <Fantasy> Guild invites all Royal Guard on Andromeda to the interactive in-game chat for NCAA Tournament!

When: All day Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. When I'll be on I don't know.
Where: Wherever! Likely in Enocia being the main point.
What you will need: A T.V. and a working version of the game.
What will happen: We're going to talk about the games, and what may happen. Talk about your team, your pics, your bracket. Know that this is NOT a 'ERP' event, so don't try that unless invited to by someone.

Now that that's out of the way...

No complaining too much about the colors. It's spaming the topic with things that aren't important. Thank you.

Chibij wrote:
When I said I'm in another guild..it's in another server..so yeah ^ ^;  

Oh well. What is your guild like? I'd like to hear about that too. Send my commander a private message about it kay?

cardinalflash

Rank 0
cardinalflash
PostedMar 20, 2013 11:25 pm
Hi there,

My name is Tallassa. I would like to apply to be in the guild but I'm not sure I will meet your requirements. I will try to send a PM to you Pixi next time I'm on.

Hope to see you then.

T Cool

PlasmawarriorX

PostedMar 21, 2013 12:04 pm
cardinalflash wrote:
Hi there,

My name is Tallassa. I would like to apply to be in the guild but I'm not sure I will meet your requirements. I will try to send a PM to you Pixi next time I'm on.

Hope to see you then.

T Cool

Thank you a lot for your interest. Sorry you couldn't join, but I'm sadly going to be picky about things until we can get more in the member cap. Do keep us in mind, you never know.

Speaking of knowing, I have to ask you all dear ones, if anyone knows of any other kind of RP guild? Not just erotic. I'd like to know about my fellow sisters. Maybe we can have a mass RP event together!

wakka9877

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:49 am
The guild has levelled up recently and the bonds inside the guild have increased so much. Even if you arent able to make it in right away, we're always looking for dedicated members who just love to have fun, there might not be room for you straight away but that doesnt mean we dont want to talk to you *smiles*

if you want to chat, you're more than welcome, I havent met an unfriendly one among us and there's plenty of group missioning to do, hope to see you soon

PlasmawarriorX

PostedMar 24, 2013 9:36 pm
As the servers are down for maintenance, I thought it would be a good time to update you all about what's been happening.

Lately we've gone more away from our RP due to us needing to level up. Rainnie, a level 25 Whipper, started to become an up-and-coming force in Caergate. Her tanking skills need a little work, however she's been tearing up Free Knights like mad. If you see her around, it would be wise to invite her to your team.

Mistress has done in the field what Rainnie has done in PvP. Her long-range attacks are brutal even for 27 Punishers. Most of her one-on-one attacks pretty much drain the enemy's HP, much like a strong Punisher should be. From a distance I don't think we have anyone better to run Bittercore.

Since we don't have strong Sentinels or Defenders (we are a RP guild after all), we would like to find someone like that. Healers are pretty much accounted for with Pixilust, Wakka, and a few others, but we don't have that heavy armored or mega-buff fighter around. Is this important? Well not for Closed Beta. But it would help (even for an RP guild) if we got some of those.

I think however, our strong points are mostly (for the combat sense) our healers are very solidly built around keeping people alive. Also, we are over-stocked on Whippers. Other than the obvious reasons, the people we have are pretty skilled and willing to take on anything.

Finally, I can't say enough about Infinityc0r3, our main Shadow Walker, and Farunis, our captain, for sticking with me during some tough times. We had to deal with some drama this week, but they handled it like pros. And they can take care of anything needed. So to them, I thank them dearly. Also, as you've Noticed, Wakka has posted here a few times. It's not often that I find someone willing to post things that are true.

"The guild has levelled up recently and the bonds inside the guild have increased so much."

Honestly, I didn't expect this. It's close pretty fast. But to remember, this is still closed beta. We have to keep things pretty close because we're not sure how this will go. We don't know how many members we'll have. So, as such, we can't be sure if we can have everyone. However, this topic will help us anyway. We'll have a topic, or a group, to work with. So with that, we'll always have a place to go to.

That's a plus with moments like this isn't it?

Ashii442

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 2:03 pm
I am insanely interested in your guild. I haven't been too active in CBT, as I have been busy, but once OBT hits I can be more active. (I do plan on having a Defender as a main, Full on tank as well >.0) If there are any specifics you need to know of me or my arkana, or a time I can get in touch with you and the best preferred way of contacting.