PlasmawarriorX

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 18, 2013 5:46 am   Last edited by PlasmawarriorX on May 31, 2013 8:06 am. Edited 45 times in total

<Fantasy> Andromeda: Royal Guard Guild topic

Need more lovelies. many slots open!
Notice: I am making this post 'In Character'. As such, the "IC color' will be something other than black. You do not have to be In Character to post here. As such, be aware that this guild is, as the game is, a work in progress.

HI HI!

We are Fantasy. A new guild on the Andromeda server. Since we don't have guild topics forums yet, i thought I'd post something up here for you all to enjoy! This will be for now our little topic for everyone to meet and greet.

Some things to know first:

We are a RPing guild, one of the first of it's kind I think in the game. We're pretty open to new ideas of, well you can figure out. We want honest people to partake in many events and get togethers. We will be up-front: We do things the adult way *ahem* at times. If you don't know what adult way means, let's just say it's always fun.

Still don't get the hint, fine: We are mostly a Erotic Role Play Guild. Don't know what that means? Likely shouldn't even be on this forum then.

Be aware, we are all adults and I would expect people to be mature about things. As such we have some rules:

1: Due to the nature of the guild, you must be ok with us chatting things in guild chat.

2: You must be willing to take part in at least one RP a week. This DOES NOT have to be a group RP, or guild event.

3: You may not ask anyone for pics, cam, voice chat, or any other kind of personal info unless you are invited to by someone.

4: By joining us, you agree that you will be staying past the open beta, and even into when the final version of the game goes to final release.

5: No drama. Don't be a jerk.

6: This topic is open for anyone to post and talk to, not just guild members. Keep things respectful for all.

7: Follow the forum rules here.

If you don't understand something ask. It's always good to ask questions.

This topic is temporary until a guild forum can be put together. Which is ok since the game is in beta.

Have fun in here! And don't be shy! Smile

~Pixi

Guild Creator/Mistress: Pixilust (Created by PlasmawarriorX)
Guild Officers:Farunis, Infinityc0r3, Rainnie, Salima, MissPayne
Current recruiting Status: Open. 19 slots free. Please answer the questions below and we'll see what we can do.
Current Guild Level:5
Current Guild Grade:5

Now that we've done with the gathering of old CB members, we now have something for those who want to join fill out. Please send me an in-game message with your aeria name and I can read it from here. It would also help greatly if you post it here so all guild officers can read it.

1: IGN? (Only one, we can't have alts sadly)
2: Guy or girl IRL?
3: Can you tell me about your RP experience?
4: Are you ok with people having naughty chat in guild chat?
5: Why do you want to join our guild?
6: Class and level?

I forgot to answer them, so I shall for you all.

1: IGN? Pixilust
2: Guy or girl IRL? Guy, (29 in fact)
3: Can you tell me about your RP experience?It all started back in the day with a RPG called 'School for the Hentai Advanced' that I created on Yahoo! in 2003. Due to the site rules, I cannot directly link you to any of that as for it being not PG-13. Anyway, from then I did a lot of RP on-line. Ever since, most good RP sites have gone to death, but you never know when we'll have something.
4: Are you ok with people having naughty chat in guild chat?OH YES! Get naughty with me!
5: Why do you want to join our guild?I asked around to see if we could have an ERP guild in the game. The GMs had no objections, and in fact, even encouraged it a bit. So with that, <Fantasy>, the game's first ERP guild, was created in the closed beta setting. From then on, we kept the name, the Mistress, and the fun up.
6: Class and level? Currently 28 Medic, soon to be 29.

Now that Kommen doesn't have to post that alone, I would expect everyone else to do so too. After all I'm not asking for anyone's phone number.

Also, no. We will not be making a 'second fantasy' guild (such as Fantasy2). We need to stay grounded here, so we can understand each other more.

We have a sister guilds now. And together, we are part of Mother's Children.:

StayClassy created by SexyNurse13. It's a social guild (not an ERP guild), and the Nurse is sweet. If you don't want to RP with us, you can talk to her and join them.

Warriors created by Dashara: A questing guild. It will end up being a PvP guild as well when the game is finalized.

PantiesOff created by Mimahara: Another social guild that also does combat. It is NOT another ERP guild.
Advertisement

Chibij

Rank 0
Chibij
PostedMar 20, 2013 12:02 am
I would love to join..but I'm with another guild in Vaik so yeah...I do love the idea though.

I'm also posting to explain guild level determines the guild hall (Upgrades at lvl 5 and 10 or so I heard)
Guild rank upgrades the maximum member you can have.

*Note to self..update sig..*

NOTaYoshi

Rank 0
NOTaYoshi
PostedMar 20, 2013 12:14 am
Good luck with your clan. Andromeda needs more RGs.... to kill!Just kidding! Nice clan name btw Wink

IGN: NOTaYoshi</br> Faction: Free Knight</br> Server: Andromeda <center></center>

piashlara

Rank 0
piashlara
PostedMar 20, 2013 12:19 am
oh cool i maight make a character on that server for rp purposes Very Happy

LunarisAcies

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 6:01 am
Can I apply, when you will have a free spot? ^^

PlasmawarriorX

PostedMar 20, 2013 6:53 am
Lots of interest I see so I'm going to try and get everything done in one post.

Chibij wrote:
would love to join..but I'm with another guild in Vaik so yeah...I do love the idea though.  

Why thank you love! I'm glad you think so highly of us already. But even if you're in another guild, do come by and chat with us. Also, we'd love to interact with other guilds as well. We'd enjoy more company from lovely people.

Chibij wrote:
I'm also posting to explain guild level determines the guild hall (Upgrades at lvl 5 and 10 or so I heard)
Guild rank upgrades the maximum member you can have.  

Thanks for the explanation on that. I have a few more questions but they will get answered elsewhere.

NOTaYoshi wrote:
Good luck with your clan. Andromeda needs more RGs.... to kill!Just kidding! Nice clan name btw Wink  

Thank you very much dear. But do not tempt my commander. He's known for seeing enemy fractions and making them pay. Twisted Evil

piashlara wrote:
oh cool i maight make a character on that server for rp purposes Very Happy  

As a gamer, I would suggest always having characters with the same abilities (such as 2 or 3 Whipers) on many servers to get the feel of how the game flows elsewhere. Don't like the flow on one server, you can simply delete a character and move to a new one. It's like having more than one save state in an RPG. Easier to experiment with.

LunarisAcies wrote:
Can I apply, when you will have a free spot? ^^  

But of course you can apply, however our spots are filled quickly. One of my officers likes to add people quickly, much to the point I don't talk to them. I'll have to limit that, but I have no problem adding anyone. That is after I've talked to them personaly doll.

To help explain, I had one person quit yesterday because I made them feel uneasy. It was for the best of us both, but you can't be scared in the type of guild we have. Too many or our sisters are a bit aggressive. Be forewarned.

SamanosukeAke

Rank 1
SamanosukeAke
PostedMar 20, 2013 9:10 am
i might join if you have any free spot ,since i started i didnt search for a guild yet, but it seems your guild is a very nice one x)

PlasmawarriorX

PostedMar 20, 2013 9:54 am
SamanosukeAke wrote:
i might join if you have any free spot ,since i started i didnt search for a guild yet, but it seems your guild is a very nice one x)  

If you want to, send me a private message and we'll talk about it.

SakuraSetsuna

Rank 1
SakuraSetsuna
PostedMar 20, 2013 10:10 am
I think I'm going to apply for a position as well. I'll try and get in touch with Pixilust as soon as I can so we can discuss it.

PlasmawarriorX

PostedMar 20, 2013 7:13 pm
SakuraSetsuna wrote:
I think I'm going to apply for a position as well. I'll try and get in touch with Pixilust as soon as I can so we can discuss it.  

I look forward to hearing form you love!

Ok everyone, I'm going to have to get tough as the guild guy here. Lately as you may have seen, we've had openings. I've had to go and remove people because they were not active in the guild's chat (not RP, that's a different matter). And just earlier today I had to remove someone who was causing drama with another member. So please let me make this clear:

The rules are not optional with me. They are rules after all. I'm not happy that I have to point them out to half of anyone who joins. So if you're not sure what to do, read the rules. If you don't know what they mean, ask me.

Also, I've gotten some more requests in my mail box about joining. Although I don't mind this, I really need to speak to you in real time. It helps to get your foot in the door per-say, however I'm more interested right now in people who can knock it down.

If we get more member caps, we'll be less picky. But again, this is ERP after all. The picker I am, the safer everyone is.