Ponester55

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 2:25 am

[Q] Slow Leveling Classes

My classes level slow, could you help?
Hey, first of all I want to say that I'm new so I don't know where to post this.
And I'm a level 40 character, with 37 Mage and 29 Cleric, I want to become a Warlock but I feel like I want to give up on Cleric because it levels slow, I calculated it and I need to kill around 200 mobs to go up 1 level, that are my char level.
Could you give me tips?
-Avila Volcano-
Advertisement

hollowinga

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 2:33 am
Enter Arena and Monster Arena as a cleric. Winning gives you 18k class exp and losing gives you 7.4k, as a cleric there's also a high chance of winning if you end up in one of those OP people of the arena, and you keep healing them.

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedMar 18, 2013 4:25 am
i would suggest u just follow your quest line until you get to a lv where you run out of quests usually around lv 43 at that time spam either balta or mayors with a friend or a high lv u know on monster taunt till lv 45 then move to venin until lv 50 its pretty straight forward and if u do it efficiently u can be 43-50 within 3-4 hours easily. alternatively find parties for those dgns and do the same process it would just take longer. very efficient way of leveling past that point. also any dgn will provide a big CP boost so u can even train your classes while you level your character.

just grind like thats its pretty simple.

other things u can do are spam guild quests and dailies

cleric may feel like ur leveling slowly but thats what dgns are for dgns provide alot more CP than EXP you can lv any class really fast in a dgn iv never had any problem leveling my cleric. also keep in mind the main cleric dps skill dosent come into play until lv 40 once u obtain that lv u can do simple things like stack your dot heal and then spam the aoe u get at lv 40.

theres no point leveling any class on mobs in any map unless its your main and your doing a quest of some kind dgns will level your class so much faster, take a freind find a party your soon shot your cleric up to your chr lv in no time at all.

i do not recommend arena its slow boring and half the time its just not worth it you can obtain more CP faster in a dgn than anywhere else. however if u cant find a friend or party to dgn with then arena is your best call.