Author Message

.DontCaeria

Rank 2
.DontCaeria
Joined
12 Mar 2013
Posts
549
Location
United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:03 pm
I think my worst score is like 5-2

Advertisement

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7200
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:04 pm
.DontCaeria wrote:
I think my worst score is like 5-2  
Well then you'd be mistaken c:

.DontCaeria

Rank 2
.DontCaeria
Joined
12 Mar 2013
Posts
549
Location
United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:05 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
.DontCaeria wrote:
I think my worst score is like 5-2  
Well then you'd be mistaken c:  


Nuh uh

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7200
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:06 pm
.DontCaeria wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
.DontCaeria wrote:
I think my worst score is like 5-2  
Well then you'd be mistaken c:  


Nuh uh  
Yuh huh

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18334
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:24 pm
LeViperr wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
went 1-9 vs greens  


you dont have screenshot?  


Not since I reinstalled... actually I made a thread about it a while ago

if I'm not lazy in a bit I will search it

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18334
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:40 pm
.DontCaeria wrote:
I think my worst score is like 5-2  


Someone else posted a screenshot where you were negative


so no

.DontCaeria

Rank 2
.DontCaeria
Joined
12 Mar 2013
Posts
549
Location
United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:42 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
.DontCaeria wrote:
I think my worst score is like 5-2  


Someone else posted a screenshot where you were negative


so no  


Prove it Razz

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18334
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:57 pm
.DontCaeria wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
.DontCaeria wrote:
I think my worst score is like 5-2  


Someone else posted a screenshot where you were negative


so no  


Prove it Razz  


Where's pootie when you need him =/

Fruffy

Rank 2
Fruffy
Joined
10 Jul 2012
Posts
631
Location
United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 10:29 pm
0-0

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

iambignoob01

Rank 3
Joined
10 Dec 2012
Posts
1487
Location
Canada
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:20 am
i went like 2-8 with an asw in sniper no semi, then the next match i went 17-10 with the same exact people
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: