zoomy1992

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Your account has been placed on temporary hold (Suspension)

So i was tryin to log in today and it wouldnt let me so i checked my email and this is what it said.....
** Notification of purchase suspension **
Your account has been placed on temporary hold (Suspension) for purchases. There has been Dispute(s)/Resolution Case(s) made to you account. Please contact us at: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing and select the issue type 'My account has been placed on temporary hold regarding Dispute(s)/Resolution Case(s) made to my account'. (For additional information to resolve your issue)

now this isnt cool at all... not only is my account on temporary hold... but then you tell me to make a ticket which i cant cause my account is on temporary hold cant even log into the site... so i sent a ticket on this account that i made this morning...ticket # 9427629.... if anyone could help me get this taken care of so that i can play my game...
Advertisement

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedMar 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Re: Your account has been placed on temporary hold (Suspension)

zoomy1992 wrote:
So i was tryin to log in today and it wouldnt let me so i checked my email and this is what it said.....
** Notification of purchase suspension **
Your account has been placed on temporary hold (Suspension) for purchases. There has been Dispute(s)/Resolution Case(s) made to you account. Please contact us at: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing and select the issue type 'My account has been placed on temporary hold regarding Dispute(s)/Resolution Case(s) made to my account'. (For additional information to resolve your issue)

now this isnt cool at all... not only is my account on temporary hold... but then you tell me to make a ticket which i cant cause my account is on temporary hold cant even log into the site... so i sent a ticket on this account that i made this morning...ticket # 9427629.... if anyone could help me get this taken care of so that i can play my game...  

yeah well you just need to send in a ticket trough that acount, place a screenshot of the email they sended you inside the ticket and they will help you.

dont forget that they will send it to your new email where you made this acount on.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:13 pm
Your account can be placed on hold for security purposes. Annoying? Yep. It happens. Especially if you change credit card information. Or if you're a first time buyer, and you buy an unusually large amount of AP. It happens. Or you could have suffered a chargeback. Either way, see what it is first.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii