Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedMar 22, 2013 12:24 am
Zenia1 wrote:
peppermintrain wrote:

I'd also be interested in something like a special character make-over kit, where you have access to new, exclusive customization options.  

I really love this Idea =o because I know a lot of us would galdly throw are money at something like this to just have a few new customization options to make our characters stand out but more, but really I rather not see it as a exclusive one shot deal in this kind of pack seeing that a lot of people would just love to see new options period so cutting to only those of us that can spend right here and now and only seeing it once seems a bit unfair on something like that. =x I'd rather see if there where other options for customization they just be added to the game and or something like this as a cash item so they'll just be around in the market so anyone could get their hands on one sooner or later.

Still neat idea.

It is a neat idea, but yeah I wouldn't want it to be a one time thing, unless it could be like an account unlock, and all of your characters get access to it forever.

I make no Rupaulogies.
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:11 am
If a founders pack were to be introduced, I'd suggest it have.

1. Items that actually would never ever ever ever ever ever ever be seen in game again. I cannot stress this enough.

And about the forum title thing, like I said, I'd honestly pay to design my own.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 22, 2013 2:24 pm
minuzaki wrote:

1. Items that actually would never ever ever ever ever ever ever be seen in game again. I cannot stress this enough.

And about the forum title thing, like I said, I'd honestly pay to design my own.  

I want to make my own, too.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:16 pm
Bleh I can't edit my other post.

Anyhow, I stress actually not having the items anymore because, well, it's happened before.

"HERE! SPEND 10k ON THESE ITEMS THAT WILL NEVER BE IN GAME AGAIN!"

2 Years later they're either buyable by tiered spender, or just simple item mall. That can really hurt your veteran players. I've seen it happen before.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:40 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
minuzaki wrote:

I would also pay for that xD

BlackBerryTea

Rank 2
BlackBerryTea
PostedMar 22, 2013 6:05 pm
I'm still against a Founders Pack.
The Game is not in a state where it needs fundation help.

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedMar 23, 2013 3:20 am
I went from definitely getting a founder pack to maybe after reading through the thread @.@ If they only ship RL items in the US than that would be the number 1 reason for not getting one because I don't live in the US ;x number 2 would be the fact that 'one-time only' items DO pop up in the IM at a later date and if they have stats on them then a later released item will ALWAYS have better stats :S number 3 would be the fact that the forum tag is fugly and unless your given the option to make your own I'd rather not have one ><

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedMar 23, 2013 5:32 am
feilidxy wrote:
I went from definitely getting a founder pack to maybe after reading through the thread @.@ If they only ship RL items in the US than that would be the number 1 reason for not getting one because I don't live in the US ;x number 2 would be the fact that 'one-time only' items DO pop up in the IM at a later date and if they have stats on them then a later released item will ALWAYS have better stats :S number 3 would be the fact that the forum tag is fugly and unless your given the option to make your own I'd rather not have one ><  

There was a typo with the shipping, since they could actually be shipped to the UK, Germany, France, and Australia as well. As for #2, from what I've experienced with Aeria they keep their promises on CB rewards, so I have no reason to not believe them when they say the stuff from the SB founder's packs will never be available again, especially when there's something called false advertising laws. And lastly, yeah whatever make them pretty.

I make no Rupaulogies.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedMar 23, 2013 5:38 am
EbonyPiano wrote:
xSerenitas wrote:
minuzaki wrote:

I would also pay for that xD  

I don't need that title to be unique. Gandhi does it.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 23, 2013 6:52 am
hmmm i dont care if they put a founder packs or not hhahaha i dont have money to buy them anws :3 but if i had i would buy it if it goes to the company that made this so they can keep making more awesome content for us :3