CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedMar 23, 2013 7:13 am
Azurasin wrote:
hmmm i dont care if they put a founder packs or not hhahaha i dont have money to buy them anws :3 but if i had i would buy it if it goes to the company that made this so they can keep making more awesome content for us :3  

Does the money go to the publisher or the developer?
(rhetorical question)

Advertisement

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 23, 2013 7:20 am
CookinDanger wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
hmmm i dont care if they put a founder packs or not hhahaha i dont have money to buy them anws :3 but if i had i would buy it if it goes to the company that made this so they can keep making more awesome content for us :3  

(rhetorical question)  

developer ofc >.<

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:29 am
Azurasin wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Azurasin wrote:

(rhetorical question)  

developer ofc >.<  

Paladin said somewhere in this topic that the money from founder packs is split. A percentage to the developer and a percentage to the publisher.

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:31 am
whitenuts00 wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Azurasin wrote:

(rhetorical question)  

developer ofc >.<  

Paladin said somewhere in this topic that the money from founder packs is split. A percentage to the developer and a percentage to the publisher.  

+1 , I saw that somewhere :/

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:01 am
whitenuts00 wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Azurasin wrote:

(rhetorical question)  

developer ofc >.<  

This is true for ALL sales. Aeria operates similar to Facebook, we get a % of sales, but all sales are made on behalf of the developers.

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:05 am
Superman0X wrote:
whitenuts00 wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Azurasin wrote:

(rhetorical question)  

developer ofc >.<  

This is true for ALL sales. Aeria operates similar to Facebook, we get a % of sales, but all sales are made on behalf of the developers.  

There it is. Thanks for clarifying it, superman! Very Happy

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:11 am
An easy way to think of it is this.

When you buy AP, the money goes to Aeria.

When you spend AP for a game, Aeria pays the developer.

This is basically how it works for Facebook, and Aeria.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:29 am
Aeria has licencing fees to pay for every game.
If you buy Founder Packs, you support both Aeria and the Developer.
Aeria gets a percentage for licencing fees and the Development Team gets its work hours paid.

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:48 am
Superman0X wrote:
An easy way to think of it is this.

When you buy AP, the money goes to Aeria.

When you spend AP for a game, Aeria pays the developer.

This is basically how it works for Facebook, and Aeria.  

now I see :/

peppermintrain

Rank 0
peppermintrain
PostedMar 24, 2013 12:32 am
Zenia1 wrote:
peppermintrain wrote:

I'd also be interested in something like a special character make-over kit, where you have access to new, exclusive customization options.  

I really love this Idea =o because I know a lot of us would galdly throw are money at something like this to just have a few new customization options to make our characters stand out but more, but really I rather not see it as a exclusive one shot deal in this kind of pack seeing that a lot of people would just love to see new options period so cutting to only those of us that can spend right here and now and only seeing it once seems a bit unfair on something like that. =x I'd rather see if there where other options for customization they just be added to the game and or something like this as a cash item so they'll just be around in the market so anyone could get their hands on one sooner or later.

Still neat idea.

Now that you mention it, I agree. Maybe the makeover pack could be a little bonus added in, but not exclusive to the founder pack (as in it could be for sale later as well.) That would be nice in case players who join LO later on could still have the opportunity.

And while I'm making a post, I'd also like to say I would love to be able to design my own costume as well, that would be a great addition to the founders packs. But I'm not really sure how possible that is...it might be a little too complicated and demanding. (But then again this isn't my area of expertise.)