Your vibes are wrong :B  

I sure hope so.

I'm a dude.
Advertisement

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedMar 17, 2013 8:23 pm
It would be fantastic to see a founder's pack for LO. I would love to show my support for such a wonderful game!

And I also plan on buying at least the Champions pack for SB, I just want a nice pet and unsealer from that.

I make no Rupaulogies.

MisleadPaws

Rank 0
MisleadPaws
PostedMar 17, 2013 10:06 pm
notIyeru wrote:
It's unlikely, because the game is going to be a bigger success than Scarlet Blade from what I know.  
If it's a bigger success, then obviously there's more people to buy the founders packs. Also, Scarlet Blade is a big success itself.

I agree with Yulino to say, all games are different. Also, who cares about Non-AGE games considering the fact that we're not supposed to be talking about them like that here, and secondly most companies outside of AGE suck in my opinion anyways... Now, let's not get off topic.

All games are different and I'm sure the devs wouldn't mind making one-time-only options, since both Sirius and AGE would benefit/profit off of them. And if Sirius's team is larger than those from a few other companies stated, then the more people to work on it. To get some RL items for a game that's not openly sold in stores and online is pretty cool. (Sold from the company itself too, not some fan-made stuff).
I'd love to get something like a T-Shirt, Mug, Poster, and possibly a plushie! c:

As for in-game, I'd want a one-time mount, pet, and some starter items. But the founders forum tag is really nice to have for the more active forumers such and Blue, Yulino, and maybe others who posted. I'd also want it for myself. Iyeru, if you're so against the idea though, you've made your point and you don't have to continue, my friend.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedMar 17, 2013 10:23 pm
MisleadPaws wrote:

I'd love to get something like a T-Shirt, Mug, Poster, and possibly a plushie! c:

Muris plushie pl0x.

I make no Rupaulogies.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 18, 2013 1:08 am
"Please Aeria scam us too"

Kirill240

Rank 1
Kirill240
PostedMar 18, 2013 1:11 am
Gonna buy o.o

Shinjiro

Rank 2
Shinjiro
PostedMar 18, 2013 1:32 am
iBambi wrote:

^

Renren245

Rank 1
Renren245
PostedMar 18, 2013 1:45 am
I would already support the game via the cashshop i don't want to have to spend even more money on what would basicly be a glorified limited edition bundle.

BlackBerryTea

Rank 2
BlackBerryTea
PostedMar 18, 2013 3:11 am
i kind of am against founderspacks for a game, thats not published by the developer itself o_O'

MisleadPaws

Rank 0
MisleadPaws
PostedMar 18, 2013 3:21 am
iBambi wrote:

It's not a scam if they decided to look here and take interest in the items that we want. ._.