PostedMar 25, 2013 4:04 am
This thread needs more Happy

Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 25, 2013 4:09 am
GMMokona wrote:

I'm pretty sure there was a lot of posts expressing how thankful most of the community were for the Underground Gold Shop and for the MvP reward system. The later one more so for most people I know, it even managed to bring back players that semi-quit the game~~ Sadly it only keeps 90 PvP active for the first two weeks or so, but I'm hoping the other PvP reward system you're working on will do something about that. The GM team have been doing a lot of great stuff, and I think everyone that's not incredibly ignorant can see that.

The promotions aren't very good though, and whenever there's talk of the PM.. all I can think of is how much I wish our previous PM didn't get moved, but you can't undo that, so all we can do is hope that Lance actually reads and takes our feedback to mind when he's making the tables and promotions.

Firesorce

Rank 2
Firesorce
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:26 am
What am I doing here... it doesn't even- wha?

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:24 am
GMMokona wrote:
Grand Fantasia is not dying at all. There's a lot of changes being made, albeit in small proportions and lots of plans being made to improve the game and fix the economies of both servers.

Promotions may not be what the players would like, which again is not handled by the GM team, but there are plenty of other changes** that have been discussed and announced that should already show that it isn't anyone's intention to 'kill the game'.

By all means, please continue to express your concerns with promotions and your opinions on what could be done to fix them, but there's no need for the 'killing the game' talk. As it's not true in any shape form or fashion.

* Underground Gold Shop
* Bringing back dual clienting
* Regularly fixing bugs and localization issues
* Fixing the anti-stun issue with response from the community
* New MVP rewards and upcoming extra PVP prize redemption
* And so forth
* So no we're not killing anything aside from nuking a few players in Kaslow every now and then

+1 to the ugs, i get my items the very next day so its k
+1 to bugs getting fixed
the new mvp rewards are great.
getting nuked in kaslow is fun, you don't lose exp yet people still get mad Smile

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:40 am
skuxemup wrote:

All I see is excuses and butt munching but hey everyone to their own you have your views on my opinion's and I have mine on the GM team members.
Good luck in the next GS elections you're obviously foaming at the thought of them Smile  

Lol. I've already been a GS so I was speaking from personal experience and knowledge of the situation rather than making stupid assumptions and overall trashing.

And for the record. I have no real intention to apply for GS again so, failed insult was fail. Instead of flaming at others, keep the thread on topic please.

dx0520

Rank 3
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:21 am
I never understood the continual spitefulness and trolling of players that have already quit.

You made your goodbye thread, and sought the attention you wanted.
You made a rage thread, and sought the affirmation you wanted.
You raged for a month after you quit trying to "critique" (putting it lightly) the failures of the game.

But after several months you're still trying? There's a limit to how much spite can last, if you still have it, geez man...

The only people that can really critique are the ones still playing.

No one can deny I'm one of the more critical players in this game towards gf, and it's my opinion that things are better and are getting better. There are bumps in the road but the PM is moving forward, which I like, instead of pausing for the whiny few that do not represent the community.