Iressa

Rank 1
Iressa
PostedMar 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Repeating Clay Tables

Ive been wondering if the recycling clay tables gonna be standard from now or just Lance is taking a 2 months break from his job. Im sure Im not alone asking this. Just for an example:

this table was on for several times during past few weeks. For example 22.2, 3.3, 10.3 or 17.3...which is like...every week?

same with this table, it was on on 26.2, 5.3, 12.3.....

and our favourite - legacy table

we could "appreciate" this table on 17.2, 24.2, 4.3, 11.3 or today 17.3. The market is really overflowed by legacy armours.

Im still collecting data about other tables.

Are we gonna get the same tables every single week until the game dies totally? People have been complaining about it in game and on forums and yet no answer, threads only get deleted. (Which is probably also the destiny of my thread.) Anyway it cant be THAT hard to make more than 6 clay tables, try to look at past tables, they were good.

Iressa 90 SL // kiwiboo 8- Saint
Advertisement

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedMar 17, 2013 4:05 pm
Can I get a HALELUJAH!? About time someone posted something about its getting out of hand seriously, lance has had so much feed back from players but he just doesn't listen or even care. He seriously needs to step his game up... He's had months to learn how the game works. I ant tell if he is simply too lazy to do his job or just clueless. I +1 this threat, there needs to be change.

Dank.princess

Rank 0
Dank.princess
PostedMar 17, 2013 4:08 pm
coolsasuke wrote:
Can I get a HALELUJAH!? About time someone posted something about its getting out of hand seriously, lance has had so much feed back from players but he just doesn't listen or even care. He seriously needs to step his game up... He's had months to learn how the game works. I ant tell if he is simply too lazy to do his job or just clueless. I +1 this threat, there needs to be change.  

+1.
And also sometimes i can't even get through r2, even with 90% alch it's still pretty hard...

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedMar 17, 2013 4:10 pm
Yap he scamming us with his rates and poor quality REPETITIVE tables.

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:07 pm
So...from what i've been hearing....we're getting crappy tables, crappy Tiered Spenders, and Crappy promotions pretty much all the time?

Players have been complaining for a while and there's been little improvement? GG.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:55 pm
SnowVerse wrote:
coolsasuke wrote:
Yap he scamming us with his rates and poor quality REPETITIVE tables.  

And we thought Thao got thru to him too. ):  

I tried. :c

nemensyd6

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:03 pm
If that happens (good items for tier spender, Mclay table etc.)
Then the price of Mclay would go up and the price of AP would go up also from 100AP=1$ to let say 100AP=2$.
It's all about money Very Happy LOL

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:19 pm
Aeria has to work on customes satisfaction too.
Most recent clay tables are recycled ones.
Some of the tiered spenders this month have been complete ****.
Lol 70$ for chisels that are not even 100%?
Does aeria randomly put crap on tiered spenders?
Oh and I forgot to mention the SKB 2 in tier 7.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Settie

Rank 0
Settie
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:30 pm
I agree with the tables. The tiers are fine with me. They should add more stuff to it, there has been a lack of higher MFIs, the highest I've seen in the tiers is 4, maybe 5 every once in awhile. I personally don't mind the tiers much though. The costumes are mostly what I'm going for out of them, while they're usually rereleases, it's really good for me because I'm pretty new to the game, and missed them the first time around.

But back to the point of the thread, the tables. They have been slowly, SLOWLY, adding new ones. But I've noticed, a couple of them that they repeat, they change a couple items. It's like "Here's a new table!" The legacy table I don't mind much, really. It's always good to have those going around, but the others I'm quite tired of. I kind of laughed at the table we had a little over a week ago, where it didn't have the last two rows. Is it that hard to pick out new items? Let me pick them out if they're that hard Razz Or do players choice alchemy more than once a week.

I'm *so* glad that they haven't used the table with the Berserker legacy 1 and 2 in awhile, though. That was the worst.

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedMar 17, 2013 10:21 pm
People still buy AP for this game? xD waste of money