bihgizz

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Connecting FOREVER!!

Up
Hi all.. Today i was playing A.V.A with some friends and decided to close it so i can watch a movie and chill a bit. A few hours later i try to play again. And it just was connecting... I was waiting for the time out sign for 40 minutes so i could press ECS.. I tryed to press f5 and then decide and wait again for any signs but nothing.. I minimized the game and saw Steam was on offline mode to ?? So i try to reconnect but couldnt.. So i tryed to reinstall steam and aeria ignite.. But now when i am downloading the A.V.A launcher on your website it just starts telling me that the connection is lost and counts down and tryes again... So i closed my wireless home connection and instead connected to my mobile internet.. And it works well installing Steam and stuff ? But why wont my home connection download or open A.V.A and steam ?? What could happen in few hours while i was watching movie ??

( btw i have tryed to turn of antivirus and firewall ) ...
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 17, 2013 5:05 pm

Re: Connecting FOREVER!!

Up
bihgizz wrote:
Hi all.. Today i was playing A.V.A with some friends and decided to close it so i can watch a movie and chill a bit. A few hours later i try to play again. And it just was connecting... I was waiting for the time out sign for 40 minutes so i could press ECS.. I tryed to press f5 and then decide and wait again for any signs but nothing.. I minimized the game and saw Steam was on offline mode to ?? So i try to reconnect but couldnt.. So i tryed to reinstall steam and aeria ignite.. But now when i am downloading the A.V.A launcher on your website it just starts telling me that the connection is lost and counts down and tryes again... So i closed my wireless home connection and instead connected to my mobile internet.. And it works well installing Steam and stuff ? But why wont my home connection download or open A.V.A and steam ?? What could happen in few hours while i was watching movie ??

( btw i have tryed to turn of antivirus and firewall ) ...  

"Mobile Internet"? What do you mean? Honestly if you're running a router it's best to first reset it, and then try it again.

bihgizz

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Up
"Mobile Internet"? What do you mean? Honestly if you're running a router it's best to first reset it, and then try it again.[/quote]

Oh u dont know? Here ind denmark when u buy a smartphone u get ur own wireless net on it. U pay for it every month and u have like 10 gb u can use every month. Its made for watching movies and checking facebook and stuff when ur in a bus or something where u cant connect to any other router. SO they made a router in the phone. But yeah anyways ? Why should i reset my router ? It works well ? U see im right here and posting this, wathing youtube and surfing on facebook :S ?

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Up
bihgizz wrote:
"Mobile Internet"? What do you mean? Honestly if you're running a router it's best to first reset it, and then try it again.  

Oh u dont know? Here ind denmark when u buy a smartphone u get ur own wireless net on it. U pay for it every month and u have like 10 gb u can use every month. Its made for watching movies and checking facebook and stuff when ur in a bus or something where u cant connect to any other router. SO they made a router in the phone. But yeah anyways ? Why should i reset my router ? It works well ? U see im right here and posting this, wathing youtube and surfing on facebook :S ?

We have that here too, (data plan) on smartphones. By the way just because your internet may seem to be working fine, there have been cases, where there is something wrong in general not only for you, but for other players like myself as well. Usually restarting it fixes the issue, unless it's based on internet provider company which then you may have to call them. They may say nothing is wrong, because they did the same to me, yet my net connection was dropping like a fly every 10 minutes, until i troubleshooted and fixed it myself, so that would be the best place to start.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedMar 17, 2013 7:30 pm
Server was having issues today. It should be fine as of now.

bihgizz

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 7:36 pm
hmm thx for help ppl. I will sleep on it and then see tomorrow how it works. Smile