blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedMar 17, 2013 2:28 pm
I would be interested in your [not yet created account] joining my clan. we depend heavily on TS and we're mostly a chill clan but we're playing matches a lot and trying to play with them tactics so we can improve enough for them tournaments.

well, I don't really mind if you don't join my clan. would be nice to talk with you on TS and play some games with you :)

my clan is HardToHandle. I think you had a clan search topic once in the past also.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing
Advertisement

alex0911

Rank 3
alex0911
PostedMar 17, 2013 2:32 pm
blaznyuu wrote:
I would be interested in your [not yet created account] joining my clan. we depend heavily on TS and we're mostly a chill clan but we're playing matches a lot and trying to play with them tactics so we can improve enough for them tournaments.

well, I don't really mind if you don't join my clan. would be nice to talk with you on TS and play some games with you Smile

my clan is HardToHandle. I think you had a clan search topic once in the past also.  
Yes, I am interested in joining Smile Will you be online tomorrow?

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedMar 17, 2013 3:49 pm
alex0911 wrote:
Yes, I am interested in joining :) Will you be online tomorrow?  

I will be :3 sent you a private message

east407

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 4:10 pm
eQGaming please