Author Message

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
Joined
08 Apr 2012
Posts
2685
Location
Kawaii Slovenia
PostedMar 17, 2013 8:22 am
TrueUnique, you're not the only one getting annoyed by some kids calling you a hacker, it's unreal how immature they can be.. all that spamming from them can melt my brain :c

best is to deny that you're a hacker and trying to calm them down via some friendly words.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing
Advertisement

kitkatbomb

Rank 2
Joined
21 Feb 2012
Posts
698
Location
Congo (Brazzaville)
PostedMar 17, 2013 8:24 am

Re: Only Sponsored Pro that plays AVA getting Called hacker

Only Sponsored Pro that plays AVA getting Called hacker
LeViperr wrote:
TrulyUnique wrote:
So, I came back to this game about a month ago, Ever since i come and play the **** game i get called a hacker. If you dont think im a pro honestly go check my twitter @UNiTE_Unique

Honestly if i get banned from AVA for hacking even know i am running AC from OCG it worked fine for me via the draft.

I will be posting my very first AVA minitage on my Channel.

Hoping GM's and OCG owners see this

Best Regards

TrulyUnique

AKA TrueUnique!

Please Deal with this . No wonder this game dieing these kids these days Call hacks On ANYTHING

Feel Free to check my minitage for Arctic Combat on my personal Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5MOiauxYqg  



OBV scared of being banned, aeria wont bann you unless you hack.
GM's should run a test on your acount if you are legit. will see

and stop with the big ego thing, you dont make friends round here if you have that.  


Obv not true

TrulyUnique

Rank 0
Joined
31 Jan 2013
Posts
8
Location
Canada
PostedMar 17, 2013 8:44 am

I Dont mean to be high on myself

Honestly Tho, Would you be high on yourself if you made over 125k playing video games honestly?

I dont mean to make it like that but its true. Im good at games, Are yall not happy you good at something. If its the fact you got a ace in a round or you fu*ked 2 Chicks lastnight same thing.

Im trying to get reconized in this game like i used too be.

I am willing to do a giveaway for a Capture card from my sponsor Diamond MM and AMD. Tell me how i should do it. For all the haters out there. Maybe keep your mouth shut cause now you cant win anything i giveaway!!!!

Maybe next a new ATI Radeon 7970? Giveaway?

Let me know

TrueUnique

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
Joined
16 Nov 2012
Posts
1747
Location
New Westminster Canada
PostedMar 17, 2013 8:56 am

Re: I Dont mean to be high on myself

TrulyUnique wrote:
Honestly Tho, Would you be high on yourself if you made over 125k playing video games honestly?

I dont mean to make it like that but its true. Im good at games
 


cute how no one knows you though oO

MadLeoo

Rank 0
MadLeoo
Joined
20 Jul 2012
Posts
41
Location
Romania
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:00 am

Alt_Reaper321

Rank 4
Alt_Reaper321
Joined
23 Nov 2011
Posts
2349
Location
EveryWhere United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:30 am
blaznyuu wrote:
TrueUnique, you're not the only one getting annoyed by some kids calling you a hacker, it's unreal how immature they can be.. all that spamming from them can melt my brain :c

best is to deny that you're a hacker and trying to calm them down via some friendly words.  

if only ppl do this D:

calefsgifts01

Rank 3
calefsgifts01
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
965
Location
United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:31 am

Re: Only Sponsored Pro that plays AVA getting Called hacker

Only Sponsored Pro that plays AVA getting Called hacker
TrulyUnique wrote:
So, I came back to this game about a month ago, Ever since i come and play the **** game i get called a hacker. If you dont think im a pro honestly go check my twitter @UNiTE_Unique

Honestly if i get banned from AVA for hacking even know i am running AC from OCG it worked fine for me via the draft.

I will be posting my very first AVA minitage on my Channel.

Hoping GM's and OCG owners see this

Best Regards

TrulyUnique

AKA TrueUnique!

Please Deal with this . No wonder this game dieing these kids these days Call hacks On ANYTHING

Feel Free to check my minitage for Arctic Combat on my personal Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5MOiauxYqg  
uhh cool?

TrulyUnique

Rank 0
Joined
31 Jan 2013
Posts
8
Location
Canada
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:39 am

Re: I Dont mean to be high on myself

AgnosticM4 wrote:
TrulyUnique wrote:
Honestly Tho, Would you be high on yourself if you made over 125k playing video games honestly?

I dont mean to make it like that but its true. Im good at games
 


cute how no one knows you though oO  
\


Nobody knows me ROFl you must be a **** idiot honestly did you check my twitter?

RakkilGop

Rank 2
RakkilGop
Joined
23 Feb 2013
Posts
569
Location
United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:45 am

Re: I Dont mean to be high on myself

TrulyUnique wrote:
AgnosticM4 wrote:
TrulyUnique wrote:
Honestly Tho, Would you be high on yourself if you made over 125k playing video games honestly?

I dont mean to make it like that but its true. Im good at games
 


cute how no one knows you though oO  
\


Nobody knows me ROFl you must be a **** idiot honestly did you check my twitter?  


Never heard of you so yea....

and ur ego is so biggg

holy Free Knights

Alt_Reaper321

Rank 4
Alt_Reaper321
Joined
23 Nov 2011
Posts
2349
Location
EveryWhere United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:48 am

Re: I Dont mean to be high on myself

RakkilGop wrote:
TrulyUnique wrote:
AgnosticM4 wrote:
TrulyUnique wrote:
Honestly Tho, Would you be high on yourself if you made over 125k playing video games honestly?

I dont mean to make it like that but its true. Im good at games
 


cute how no one knows you though oO  
\


Nobody knows me ROFl you must be a **** idiot honestly did you check my twitter?  


Never heard of you so yea....

and ur ego is so biggg

holy Free Knights  

eww twitter

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: