broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedMar 18, 2013 6:51 pm
Im waiting patiently Very Happy hope it will come out soon! ^-^ seems awesome!

Retired
Advertisement

kain_01

Rank 3
kain_01
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:09 pm
Lol, Atlus Online is not technically ATLUS,, but a very small section of the company which is their MMO sector. It has like 2 major games, was 3 before Neosteam went boom.

Atlus Online is a terrible company and was not prepared at all for the move and completely destroyed any chance of SMT moving forward in any way.

Oh yeah, derail, hmmm...

Yeah, looking forward to LO, taking a while etc etc.

By the way, DoMo also died while we have been waiting for this game to come here, maybe we will see even more games dying before we actually get to play this **** thing.

haze42069420

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:43 am

Re: Still not ready? Jeebus...

I've seen games come and go, and it's still not here!
CookinDanger wrote:
jhelm2049 wrote:
I don't mean to sound impatient (though I probably will end up sounding impatient anyway) but this is getting kinda ridiculous.  

Yeah, all these posts start like this. Community members' repetitiveness makes the game less attractive. ( after you hear 100+ rants )  

Yeah all retorts come out this way. Community members wait for game, community members go through puberty, community members graduate high school, community members check game status, community members go to college, community members get PHD's and Doctorates, Community members still wait for game.

The online gaming world has gone to crap because of carebears like you defending crappy companies. When will enough be enough. Its gotten to the point where online gamers arent gamers at all, they are just forum goers... sad day......

Edit: I just realized that I made this account to play lime 4 ****ing years ago, Holy ***!

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:08 am

haze42069420 wrote:

The online gaming world has gone to crap because of carebears like you defending crappy companies. When will enough be enough. Its gotten to the point where online gamers arent gamers at all, they are just forum goers... sad day......

Edit: I just realized that I made this account to play lime 4 ****ing years ago, Holy ***!  

I assume you mean Aeria? In which case that was very ignorant. If you meant Cykan as the company that the community defends, then it was even more so. A lot of people have waited a long time. Nothing could be done about how long it's taking to get LO out, Aeria could not do anything about it and Cykan is pushing out the new revamp faster than most devs would.

Of the active community members on this forum, we probably won't make up for even half of the community in game, so not all online gamer's are forum goer's. Also what's wrong with being a forum goer for an online game?

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 21, 2013 1:18 pm

qawsar wrote:

I assume you mean Aeria? In which case that was very ignorant. If you meant Cykan as the company that the community defends, then it was even more so. A lot of people have waited a long time. Nothing could be done about how long it's taking to get LO out, Aeria could not do anything about it and Cykan is pushing out the new revamp faster than most devs would.

Of the active community members on this forum, we probably won't make up for even half of the community in game, so not all online gamer's are forum goer's. Also what's wrong with being a forum goer for an online game?  

^ This. :/

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedMar 21, 2013 1:34 pm

qawsar wrote:

Pretty much this.

haze42069420 wrote:

LO wasn't even announced here until a little over 2 years ago. IJS.

Also, I think you'll find that you would prefer the new version of the game to the old one.

I make no Rupaulogies.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 21, 2013 1:51 pm
According to what I've seen, Lime Odyssey was announced some when in 2011.
The Korean Version was closed March 30th, 2012 due to bug and server performance issues and I believe the Developer is working mainly on the NA Version since then.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 21, 2013 1:53 pm
filipvarga wrote:
The Korean Version was closed March 30th, 2012 due to bug and server performance issues and I believe the Developer is working mainly on the NA Version since then.  

Cykan is working solely on the Korean version at the moment. Their OBT is due to be out very soon. As for our version, I have no idea what the progress is on it, if there is any.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedMar 21, 2013 2:08 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
filipvarga wrote:

Cykan is working solely on the Korean version at the moment. Their OBT is due to be out very soon. As for our version, I have no idea what the progress is on it, if there is any.  

Seeing as both the old Thai version and our alphas were at the same cap as the Korean version, I think it would be at least mildly safe to say we'll have the same content.

I make no Rupaulogies.

laskata

Rank 0
laskata
PostedMar 21, 2013 2:27 pm
Dont worry dude i've also been waiting around for Lime Odyssey for a bazaillion years and no-matter what happens (I hope) I'll give it a go when it comes out. What i do every day is put it so Firefox opens Lime Odysseys fourm every day when i open Firefox to see if there is any updates evan when i close the page down I'll still have a quick glams at whats going on. But yea, to whoever said that this revamp isnt taking very long you must not know that many games.example WoW released in 2004 then a brand new update (A heck of alot of content) 3 years later (2007) and 1 year later in 2008 another big update (WOTLK).

I understand you're going to use the excuse "Blizzard is a big company" but yes it is I'm just throwing out a example.

I agree with OP though not just on behalf of the developers but I am also very disapointed in AGE with the lack of updates on the progression of the game. I understand they may not know anything but honestly they must be bad publishers if they dont know anything about a game they are going to be publishing in the future. Some of us have been here from the start, old bones and all and we just wish to know about the future of the game we've been waiting a very long time to hear.

This isnt me flaming anyone im just posting my opinions as like everyone else here I've been waiting a heck of along time. Seen many games come and go and by the look of this AGE needs to step up their game with LO before it just goes like other games I've seen come and go on the AGE portal recently.

Anyway I hope you all have an amazing day, do lots of fun stuff and forfill your dreams because when LO comes out its going to take your soul..... well maybe just mind Very Happy