I don't mean to sound impatient (though I probably will end up sounding impatient anyway) but this is getting kinda ridiculous. I mean, I understand if the game's got issues you need to fix them, but my LORD this is taking forever. Let's see what's happened in all this time:
- Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine is now run by ATLUS, and I have no idea as to why.
- Scarlet Blade has now been released to the general public. (Seriously guys, you don't know the point of a CLOSED beta, do you?)
- Born to Fire has finished development and has already gone to beta. (Again, an in-name-only "closed beta")
Now, if I weren't the jaded kind of guy I am, I would think you guys were just busy; however, since I AM rather jaded, I would be more inclined to believe that you've got your priorities mixed up and are spreading yourselves too thin.
All I'm saying is, I hope all this wait is gonna be worth it. We're seriously short on Pirate-themed games nowadays.
1. Shin Megami Tensei was developed by ATLUS; ATLUS just decided it wants it's child back ok?
2. AGE is very unique from other publishers because it allows anyone with an Aeria account to try out their CB phases of games. It helps them with finding bugs and it's a nice perk for everyone to have a chance.. I mean the only things that are ever exclusive are Alphas and Early Access CB c:
I mean, Lime Odyssey was going to be released earlier after the Alphas, but then developers decided to re-vamp, which people who got the chance to play KR CBT 2012 - saw the brand new changes! Even though we've been waiting for a long time, we're extremely lucky to have a pretty close ties with the developers and to know that they're progressing! I mean read the most recent news article