jhelm2049

Rank 0
jhelm2049
PostedMar 17, 2013 12:38 am

Still not ready? Jeebus...

I've seen games come and go, and it's still not here!
I don't mean to sound impatient (though I probably will end up sounding impatient anyway) but this is getting kinda ridiculous. I mean, I understand if the game's got issues you need to fix them, but my LORD this is taking forever. Let's see what's happened in all this time:

1. Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine is now run by ATLUS, and I have no idea as to why.
  2. Scarlet Blade has now been released to the general public. (Seriously guys, you don't know the point of a CLOSED beta, do you?)
  3. Born to Fire has finished development and has already gone to beta. (Again, an in-name-only "closed beta")

Now, if I weren't the jaded kind of guy I am, I would think you guys were just busy; however, since I AM rather jaded, I would be more inclined to believe that you've got your priorities mixed up and are spreading yourselves too thin.

All I'm saying is, I hope all this wait is gonna be worth it. We're seriously short on Pirate-themed games nowadays.
Advertisement

qawsar

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
qawsar
PostedMar 17, 2013 1:01 am
Aeria doesn't fix the issues.
The developer, Cykan, does that.

Besides fixing issues, the game has like 500% more content (that we know of).

The Korean version is going into OBT soon, having said that, doing all of it in such a short period of time is actually an amazing feat.

Now take a seat and wait, Alpha is said to come by the end of Spring.

Relax, do some events, make some AP, become a part of the community <3

jhelm2049

Rank 0
jhelm2049
PostedMar 17, 2013 1:19 am
Rarg! But I wants it so badly!

Alright, fine. I'll wait for another two years. Perhaps I could start working on that degree I never got around to finishing...

qawsar

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
qawsar
PostedMar 17, 2013 1:22 am
jhelm2049 wrote:
Rarg! But I wants it so badly!

Alright, fine. I'll wait for another two years. Perhaps I could start working on that degree I never got around to finishing...  

I know the feeling ;n;

Probably should get on that xD If all goes well we could see it out completely hopefully this year so that's nice Smile It all depends on how Alpha goes and when KR OBT starts /o

Let's hope for the best Very Happy

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedMar 17, 2013 1:53 am
Why is everybody so jaded? I really don't understand.

Also, Atlus is kinda the developer of Megaten,so....

I make no Rupaulogies.

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedMar 17, 2013 5:39 am
The game started development in 2005. How long do you think Koreans had to wait OP? 5~6 Years.

Our version started development when Aeria got publishing rights for it. Which was just in 2008 or so, so we've had to wait pretty much just as long. Get over yourself.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedMar 17, 2013 5:57 am

Re: Still not ready? Jeebus...

I've seen games come and go, and it's still not here!
jhelm2049 wrote:
I don't mean to sound impatient (though I probably will end up sounding impatient anyway) but this is getting kinda ridiculous.  

Yeah, all these posts start like this. Community members' repetitiveness makes the game less attractive. ( after you hear 100+ rants )

Lhent

Rank 0
Lhent
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:07 am
This poor game has been through heck and back, it needs a little love and patience.Please try to be patient, it is coming, and it'll be worth the wait!

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:15 am
Lhent wrote:
This poor game has been through heck and back, it needs a little love and patience.Please try to be patient, it is coming, and it'll be worth the wait!  

Patience is also what you need in droves, if you plan to play a tank.

I'm a dude.

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
PostedMar 17, 2013 7:50 am
What's a couple of months more, compared to a couple of years we already waited on LO.