zyex256

Rank 0
zyex256
PostedMar 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Request from Aeria

safety is number 1!
Well,
u all know that it is easy to get hacked on Aeria Games, so i request from Aeria to make some thing different. When other guy tried to change email i will be better to look like this z*****6@example.com
but not like it now zyex256@example.com,
because Aeria if u noticed that u are getting to many ticket about recovering accounts!

and second request,
when email is changed it will be good to get info on old email, that account e mail is changed.

so if u think u are right share your opinion please, and aeria listen to me, u are gonna save many accounts with this!

Thank you, zyex256 aka. GeoNix/Disabalance
Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 16, 2013 10:39 pm
I don't know about that. Aeria has never been hacked on a massive scale before (As far as I am aware). The majority of people who claim they have been hacked is massive. Most of the time they've just revealed their information to people who claim they'll give AP out for User/Pass.

zyex256

Rank 0
zyex256
PostedMar 17, 2013 5:33 am
but still, this isnt bad idea at all, or if people share there info with trust, they still can get stoled or scammed. the point is, i saw that with email (z*****@example.com) on ijji, and they didnt have any problem at all. well i posted this because on my account (main) before i got hacked twice in a two weeks, and then i got ban for account sharing. that is the way why i want this to have!

Thank you, zyex256 aka. GeoNix/Disabalance

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedMar 17, 2013 5:56 am
It's not a bad idea but AGE doesn't take suggestions seriously because they don't care. If account safety was big to them they would have done this awhile ago.

zyex256

Rank 0
zyex256
PostedMar 17, 2013 7:50 am
NyokoSilent wrote:
It's not a bad idea but AGE doesn't take suggestions seriously because they don't care. If account safety was big to them they would have done this awhile ago.  

true dude.