denny1989

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Aeria and Internet Explorer

Fix your dependancy on Internet Explorer
I have been playing Aeria games for so many years, spent a good deal of cash on these games, and spent even more of my time. I've always been an avid supporter of Aeria, but now I find myself getting nothing but disappointment. Ever since Ignite was released, I haven't been able to play any Aeria games. I don't use IE, never have and never will. Do something about the fact that those of us who don't have IE can't use your services. Add support for firefox, Hard I'll even take chrome. Just do SOMETHING about this crap. Please, I'm almost begging here. Sad
Advertisement

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedMar 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Re: Aeria and Internet Explorer

Fix your dependancy on Internet Explorer
denny1989 wrote:
Do something about the fact that those of us who don't have IE can't use your services. Add support for firefox, **** I'll even take chrome. Just do SOMETHING about this crap. Please, I'm almost begging here. Sad  

Aeria's client games are for Windows only. Windows machines, by necessity, have Internet Explorer installed.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedMar 18, 2013 2:55 am
Which games require Ignite to play? I know the official downloads come with it, but any Aeria game I've played allows you to launch the game directly and Ignite can freely be uninstalled.

Which you should totally do, because that program is a pile of garbage.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 18, 2013 5:31 am
Avyn wrote:
Which games require Ignite to play? I know the official downloads come with it, but any Aeria game I've played allows you to launch the game directly and Ignite can freely be uninstalled.

Except it still leaves traces of itself in your system last i tried. I refuse to ever install another Aeria game as long as that crap is shoved down my throat with it.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

cinderella3377

Rank 1
cinderella3377
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:19 am
What's worng with internet explorer that isnt with chrome and firefox?
Chrome is llike...you'd be amazed at how horribly crap Chrome is...Firefox is my personal favourite but I dont see anything wrong with it to be honest...

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:43 am
Killa_1112 wrote:
Avyn wrote:

Except it still leaves traces of itself in your system last i tried. I refuse to ever install another Aeria game as long as that crap is shoved down my throat with it.  
Ohbby. Talk dirty like that again and Aeria might give a **** as to a pile of garbage that Ignite is.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:18 am
minuzaki wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
Avyn wrote:

Ohbby. Talk dirty like that again and Aeria might give a **** as to a pile of garbage that Ignite is.  
Il delete them all over my PC.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:25 am

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:27 am
Perhaps il just RAM my software deep into the recycle bin.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:53 am
Killa_1112 wrote:
Perhaps il just RAM my software deep into the recycle bin.  
Ohbby. Save that dirtiness for SB.