Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Ruemon Dc and subsequent relog issues

Thought the login issues were fixed?
Today after the 4pm RvR pst after getting disconnected I haven't been able to log back in for about 5 minutes. I find it kind of odd that it only takes about 80ish people simultaneously logging in to basically shut the login down. This kind of needs some attention I've never seen a game that cant handle that small amount of logins and its bound to be exploited by someone.
Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 16, 2013 6:37 pm
I experienced the same thing. I was unable to Re-login after attending the RvR. Be assured they are aware of the issues and are investigating them.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:45 pm
WORKAROUND:

When timer is near 00:10 (red) sec or after reallocation into your camp - just switch to "Character selection" screen.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 17, 2013 5:03 am
We've discussed that with the Team last night and I brought up this:

Ruemon DCs should NOT be an issue, as they are caused by bug abusing. Normally, Ruemon is supposed to end after 30 minutes or after a faction wins, but the bug is causing to restart Ruemon multiple times until the 30 base minutes are over.
The DCs are caused by the restart, so there should not be a DC prevention, because you are not supposed to abuse the Ruemon bug and experience disconnects.

I hope you got my point.

Eternal - [Website] [Forum Topic]

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:26 am
Flip I have no idea what you are talking about. Abusing the RVR system? Reeeaallly? I attended my first RVR yesterday after castle seige for the first time since this patch. I disconnected twice so you're telling me I am abusing the RVR system when all I did was attend with my guild and these disconnects happened during RVR? You talked about this with "The Team" Please elaborate on this because I want know. People really need to think about the words they choose to use. If this should NOT be an issue then why is it still going on and happening?

I was on TS with medeival and my guild and we were getting upset with this disconnect issue as well as the fps issue. So many technical flaws that need to be fixed and how much time really do the dev needs to fix them? This is unacceptable by any gaming company. I'll be posting more of my thoughts in another thread, it's not meant to attack or flame or anything about the game but it's my own two cents or point of view that is happening to the game and in this player community which has made me sick.

-Norn-

gmebilfish

Game Master
gmebilfish
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:39 am
We should be patching the fix tomorrow that fixes the RvR DC issue.

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 17, 2013 10:12 am
Nornkitty wrote:
Flip I have no idea what you are talking about. Abusing the RVR system? Reeeaallly? I attended my first RVR yesterday after castle seige for the first time since this patch. I disconnected twice so you're telling me I am abusing the RVR system when all I did was attend with my guild and these disconnects happened during RVR? You talked about this with "The Team" Please elaborate on this because I want know. People really need to think about the words they choose to use. If this should NOT be an issue then why is it still going on and happening?

I was on TS with medeival and my guild and we were getting upset with this disconnect issue as well as the fps issue. So many technical flaws that need to be fixed and how much time really do the dev needs to fix them? This is unacceptable by any gaming company. I'll be posting more of my thoughts in another thread, it's not meant to attack or flame or anything about the game but it's my own two cents or point of view that is happening to the game and in this player community which has made me sick.  

Please calm down first. Sehlyet has mentioned disconnecting after RvR and not during RvR. I simply brought up that the system is bugged and people should not request a disconnect fix, because those disconnects should not even affect people in the first place. RvR is supposed to be over/finish/end after 30 minutes or when a faction occupies the middle for 5 minutes at once.
Disconnects appear after a faction wins and the initial 30 minute time is not over, eg. RvR counter gets to 17 minutes and a faction claims middle, the 17minute counter stops and a 5 minute counter appears, after those 5 minutes are over and the faction wins, RvR is supposed to be over, but it restarts until those 17 minutes that are left are over and this is causing the disconnects.

Mariuse32

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 10:41 am
Nornkitty wrote:

You dont understand that instead of DCing Ruemon should end... Be happy that you can earn bp and gp trice as much as you will earn after update

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:17 am
No I am not happy at the technical flaws and issues this game has, it's like going to gamestop and buying an incomplete video game, yeah that makes A LOT of sense. I would like to play a game that actually WORKS.

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:24 am
The definition of "Beta".
Noone ever said that this is the final product.