ravengp423

Rank 0
ravengp423
PostedMar 16, 2013 3:59 pm   Last edited by ravengp423 on Mar 31, 2013 1:25 am. Edited 23 times in total

Unofficial Seal Remover (Lingerie Unsealer) Guide

Keep your babes close and your eyes closer :D (Update: Mar 29, 2013)
Please read each line carefully

Last update & revision: Mar 29, 2013

This article is unofficial, however it is written based on accurate information gathered during the Closed Beta phrase (March 2013) only and to the best of my current knowledge. Feel free to provide correction and additional information.

The information provided in this article only serves as reference guide as some may be subjected to change in the future.

So, despite how others might think of (or look at) me, I’ve decided to record what I’ve learnt about the “Seal Remover”. Shocked

The official term for “Seal Remover” is “Lingerie Unsealer” (in this case, Lingerie = Underwear)

Things you need to know:

The lingerie system is to give HP and SP boosts as you change in to various different lingerie costumes.

After you create a new Arkana character, she is equipped with the default lingerie. The lingerie slot is located on the lower torso of the character portrait in the “Character Information” screen (just below the suit slot) – normally this slot is occupied at all times.

You cannot change or remove the default lingerie of your character until you have used a Seal Remover, which can be purchased from the Item Mall or bought from the Auction House - in our case, purchased with Aeria Points.

The Seal Remover is a consumable item (disappeared after used); the effect of a single Seal Remover can only be applied to one character (NOT your entire account); once the item is used, the is effect remains permanent for the applied character – you can now equip/unequip and switch lingerie for your character anytime at your leisure, the lingerie for this character is now “unsealed”, no further use of other Seal Removers is required for the character who has already been applied.

Think of the Seal Remover as a license of a sort that enables your character to dress and undress different types of lingerie.

Your character has to be at least LV17 to use the Seal Remover

During the Closed Beta phrase in March 2013, the Seal Remover is TRADABLE.

Official Note: You'll get your items IMMEDIATELY during Closed Beta, and your items will be automatically sent to you again after the game's official release!

Process of acquisition and application:

Method 1:
Legitimate Purchase

Apparently, the Seal Remover is available in all Founder Packs (1 unit of each pack contains 1 unit of Seal Remover), even the Starter Pack:

Information about the Founder Packs can be found here:
http://www.aeriagames.com/playnow/sbus/founderspack

(1) Purchase the Seal Remover from official website and confirm the item delivery;

(2) Login to the character that you would like to apply the Seal Remover to.

Under default setting:

(3) Press “I” to open Inventory screen, then click the “AP” tab, you should see the purchased item on the AP item list (if not, refresh the list).

(4) Claim the Seal Remover from the AP item list (THIS ACTION CANNOT BE UNDONE), the item is now in your AP item inventory of your character.

(5) Press “C” to open Character Information screen, right click the Seal Remover (still in your AP item inventory), and click the lingerie of your character (in the lingerie slot of the Character Information screen), a message box will appear to request your confirmation – once confirmed, the lingerie is unseal and the Seal Remover will disappear.

Method 2:
Daily Loot Box

Launch the Aeria Ignite, under the Scarlet Blade section, there is an icon "Loot Box" located on the bottom of the screen. Activating the Loot Box will grant you one of the various items (including Seal Remover, which is rare). Once activated, you will have to wait for certain period of time (as indicated on the countdown timer on the screen) before you can activate the Loot Box again.

Method 3:
Raid Reward & Mob Drop

The Following information is provided by user "Chibij"
Chibij wrote:
"I would also add that the remover drops from the raid bosses (CX/Titan) and is also obtainable from the daily loot box."

"CX is near Hamal's camp. You see it as part of the quest line. It's the huge robo you are warned not to touch.
Titan is in the middle of Caergate..the open pvp zone."

Regardless of the method, the Seal Remover is located in the AP item inventory once procured.

If you decide not to use the Seal Remover on your current character you can always give it to another character of yours by trading – though you just make things a bit more complicated for yourself.

The Following information is provided by user "Euphoria731"
Euphoria731 wrote:
"Your character has to be lvl 17 to use the seal remover. (probably a reference to 17 to play the game.)

To trade a seal remover to someone else you need to select "item mall trade," Not just "trade".

When you are lvl 25 you can go into the Delilah Club at Bitterstone Base in Mereholt. You WILL get stripped down to your undies. Your normal gear and costumes will NOT show. So if you have unsealed your character and you don't have underwear on you will be naked but for your... um, bandaid. So if you don't want to get completely naked, be sure to have your undies on."

The Following information is provided by user "draakdorei"

draakdorei wrote:
FYI: The seal remover is not available until level 17 because it's the same level that new lingerie becomes available. The lingerie drops from Caergate mobs.  

The application method is the same regardless of how you acquire the Seal Remover.

Last note:

It is confirmed that other players will be able to see the uncensored effect. Though it serves the entertainment purpose, stripping your cute little Arkana clean and let her running around in public is NOT recommended (for obvious reasons). Laughing

Based on observation experience Shocked , even without the suit and lingerie, the crotch of the Arkana is still partially censored – I believed this applies to all characters.

Info Source:
http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Underwear&game=scarletblade

Advertisement

Chibij

Rank 0
Chibij
PostedMar 16, 2013 4:01 pm
I would also add that the remover drops from the raid bosses (CX/Titan) and is also obtainable from the daily loot box

*Note to self..update sig..*

krisslanza

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 16, 2013 4:02 pm
If you unequip your Arkana's underwear, and bodysuit, everyone will see it. Just as a confirmation.

ravengp423

Rank 0
ravengp423
PostedMar 16, 2013 4:06 pm
Chibij wrote:
I would also add that the remover drops from the raid bosses (CX/Titan) and is also obtainable from the daily loot box  

May I ask what and where exactly these boxes are please?

krisslanza wrote:
If you unequip your Arkana's underwear, and bodysuit, everyone will see it. Just as a confirmation.  

Thank you very much for your reply.

Xellon100

Rank 0
Xellon100
PostedMar 16, 2013 4:17 pm
Where are the CX/Titan boss location?

I unlocked seal for my Sentinal but I believe she is probably the most censored of all the characters for obvious reasons.

Also, I'm not 100% sure on this but if you try to remove your underwear in certain places, the system doesn't allow you to remove it even if you unsealed it. I'm not sure which locations however.

Currently in 2nd undown 2 and can't remove it.

Chibij

Rank 0
Chibij
PostedMar 16, 2013 4:33 pm
[quote="ravengp423"]
Chibij wrote:

May I ask what and where exactly these boxes are please?

On the Aeria Ignite. It's on the Scarlet blade section on the bottom

"Where are the CX/Titan boss location?"

CX is near Hamal's camp. You see it as part of the quest line. It's the huge robo you are warned not to touch.
Titan is in the middle of Caergate..the open pvp zone.

demonnutcracker

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 5:05 pm
hmmm.... so when will we get to change our undies?

aardbark77

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:34 pm
Just a few questions.

After the "Seal Remover" is used, and our character is naked, can we then put back on the undies again? And if we put the undies back on, do we have to use another seal remover to take the undies back off again?

Also, does this even work if you play the Sentinal class? Since well, it doesnt matter if they have undies on or not, since they are covered in those sparkly stuff, so there is no nudity.

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:20 pm
aardbark77 wrote:
Just a few questions.

After the "Seal Remover" is used, and our character is naked, can we then put back on the undies again? And if we put the undies back on, do we have to use another seal remover to take the undies back off again?

Also, does this even work if you play the Sentinal class? Since well, it doesnt matter if they have undies on or not, since they are covered in those sparkly stuff, so there is no nudity.  
You can put the undies back on and another seal remover is not required. The seal remover allows you to be naked and wear different lingerie. This works on the Sentinel but no nudity is really shown because her censorship basically blocks it all, which is a good thing lol.

IGN: Curaja <Curse> | Whipper Guide Soon to be Edited

aardbark77

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:32 pm
Thanks for the quick reply.

I wish it would give you sample images of what the characters looked like after applying the unsealer.

Good to know, though thats sad about the Sentinal class that there is no nudity. To me they look to be at least 18 and arent little girls, so whats the point. Just because a girl has small breasts doesnt mean they are underage.

I wish there was a class that didnt have giant oversized boobs, there are some of us that do like adult women with small boobs.