Madeenah

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Arena Warrior's Mark missing

many people that have earned 1000 points or more on the PvP arena event have not gotten their reward of the Warrior Mark. When I checked, my 2000+ points were subtracted and the balance was 0, but did NOT receive the warriors mark chest. Why did this happen and will it be fixed??

Thank you!
Advertisement

fudesss

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 5:28 pm
same.

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedMar 16, 2013 6:10 pm
yeah i don't believe anyone on the servers got them. R2 servers are having the same issues.

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

sylvar_foxx

Rank 0
sylvar_foxx
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Not just us.

It didn't seem to be just the Aeria servers. In the first Battleground today, just before the match started, I asked if anyone from other servers had been given their chests, an I received a few replies of "No."

Does anyone know if this will be fixed or if there will be some compensation?

Waiting 15 weeks for that Nightshade mount is harsh enough as it is with only 1 shard a week; not getting anything at all is just... ... ... well, if someone else knows a word to fit into that, feel free, since I can't think of one. XD

Either way, it's just bad.

If you can't say my name, you have no right to talk to me. "Chaos is the epitome of light and darkness. It is our guide to paradise as much as our guide to the depths. Thus remains all in balance."

Jhofree

Rank 0
Jhofree
PostedMar 16, 2013 9:15 pm

NO CHEST

Compensation?
Please talk to developers, or something, but try to fix it!

~Sithlord~

Ralezmaj

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 4:22 am
last week i lost all PvP points and got warriors mark on 3 accounts
this week nothing on all 3
no points , no mark
on my main acc i lost around 4,5k PvP points

NOT FUN AT ALL

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 17, 2013 7:27 am

Re: Not just us.

sylvar_foxx wrote:
It didn't seem to be just the Aeria servers. In the first Battleground today, just before the match started, I asked if anyone from other servers had been given their chests, an I received a few replies of "No."

Does anyone know if this will be fixed or if there will be some compensation?

Waiting 15 weeks for that Nightshade mount is harsh enough as it is with only 1 shard a week; not getting anything at all is just... ... ... well, if someone else knows a word to fit into that, feel free, since I can't think of one. XD

Either way, it's just bad.  

Good work checking other servers but i must point out that i'm getting 2 shards a week with just a little more than 1k pvp points.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:40 am

Cacuga wrote:

Good work checking other servers but i must point out that i'm getting 2 shards a week with just a little more than 1k pvp points.  

you're one of the lucky ones then, most of us are getting 1 a week so far so likely to take 10-15 weeks depending on if we can get lucky a couple times at least.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:56 am

RollaR_50248 wrote:
Cacuga wrote:

you're one of the lucky ones then, most of us are getting 1 a week so far so likely to take 10-15 weeks depending on if we can get lucky a couple times at least.  

Since the rewards are already payed gonna offtopic here. The first two weeks i was on holidays so my points were around 2k each week, both got x2 shard. This last week due to don't have time to all events i was on 1.4k points and got only x1 shard and lv9 Lucky. Maybe the points affect the reward?

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 17, 2013 12:02 pm
i think everyone got their Cross Server Rewards Today...to this topic closes here ^^
Thank You...Smile