RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:28 pm

another person semi-quits

yep me
Yep. Game is unplayable at the state its in. Every game or 2 end up with guardian wolf hackers in classic games. Ruining my what used to a good 1.4 or so KDR... with them speed hackers w/ skill up, damage hack, super 2nd HP (without their defensive tats). Call me when you guys finish patching these hacks... and back to having fun with friends again... (Was gonna do the 500 kill event on zepplin for the 2 extra lucky boxes and try to do more playtime event but can't with all these hackers running around). And yes I've reported a few...

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.
Advertisement

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:30 pm
NURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DONT LEAVE!! You are too awesome to leave! Sad

paranoia1232

Rank 1
paranoia1232
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:31 pm
Gonna miss you bro, let's leave together. Paranoia showed respect.

xnoobreturn

Rank 1
xnoobreturn
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: another person semi-quits

yep me
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
Yep. Game is unplayable at the state its in. Every game or 2 end up with guardian wolf hackers in classic games. Ruining my what used to a good 1.4 or so KDR... with them speed hackers w/ skill up, damage hack, super 2nd HP (without their defensive tats). Call me when you guys finish patching these hacks... and back to having fun with friends again... (Was gonna do the 500 kill event on zepplin for the 2 extra lucky boxes and try to do more playtime event but can't with all these hackers running around). And yes I've reported a few...  

I wish you nothing but the best in your new life. It breaks my heart knowing that I won’t see you every day. I genuinely hope that you find all the happiness you deserve.
I wish that I could explain to you how much you mean to me. I was a completely different person before we met. I was annoying , bad , never fully trusting another person. You’ve shown me that it’s ok to be who I am, and that the people who really love me won’t think any less of me for it.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
RRW. True bawss. We should get together in a few months and have a game if its still up Wink

Hope you'll stay on forums

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedMar 16, 2013 4:03 pm
D'aww...

Well I hope you'll be getting on game sometimes and I definitely hope you'll be on forums. ^^
I kinda enjoyed some games that we played together and looking forward to play again if possible.

I bid you good luck.