moneykid21

Rank 0
moneykid21
PostedMar 16, 2013 8:36 am

Please read if have ever been a victem

Hai all so some of you have noticed ive become really active on forums lately.(i have my reasons) Smile Ive noticed when someone asks for help in DMUS in particular they get the cold shoulder quite often -_-.

Compared to other Aeria games people arnt as kind they tend to be selfish mean and rude.

So i would like to have these people exposed so they can also get the cold shoulder and know how it feels XD.

How you ask?

just post their IGN:
and a picture of the chatbox and what they said to you

be advised this includes threats/sexual remarks/and harrasment
Advertisement

Kylin09

Rank 0
Kylin09
PostedMar 16, 2013 10:30 am

RE:Victim

90 Percent Of People Who Beg Are Alts Which Ruins It For Those Who Are Honestly In Need Of Help And A Large Portion Of People I Have Encountered Begging Don't Even Speak English Very Well And Often Demand Free Items Or Bug You So Bad You Have To Block Them.

I Figured A Copy And Paste.. Cold Shoulder..Well For The Most Part Most People Have Earned It. And If People Who Take Five Minutes To Bring Up Google And Search I'm Sure 99% Of Those Questions Have Been Asked Repeatedly And Throwing A (Victim Card) On The Table Would Not Apply.
You Want Help.. Help Yourself First Then When You Can't Figure Out Things After Searching The Web.. Ask For Help
Everyone Else Figures It Out..Maybe You Should Too.
Lazy Tamers Want Parties With Higher Levels (Free Ride)
Lazy Tamers Beg For Money (Free Ride)
Lazy Tamers To Lazy To Search Google/Yahoo Be It Whatever Search Engine With Is Simple Enough After All You Found Aeria Games Didn't You?
Make A Effort You Might Not Get The Cold Shoulder.
And Posting Peoples IGN For Not Shelling Out Freebies And Leveling..Be It Whatever Is Not The Correct Thing Nor Should It Be On The Forum..
Hope This Gets Locked..

And Just So You Know For Future Refrence
(Any In Game Issue Should Be Reported Via Ticket Or To A G.M Not Plastered On The Forum) It Is Harrasment And Should Not Be Posted For The World To See For Either Party[u]

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 16, 2013 10:56 am
naming and shaming is NOT the way to go with this

but this is the least friendly game ive played yet T_T

People begging for stuff is one thing but calling people who ask for help lazy is not right. Sure questions might have been asked before but does that give u the right to give them a cold shoulder or tell them to work it out themselves?
I wish i could say its just people from joymax coming here with a chip on their shoulder but the fact is i cant. There are a good number of people here who have been with aeria for a decent amount of time now and yet for some reason have only just decided they cant be bothered to be friendly anymore.
"Treat others how you wish to be treated" isnt enough to change the way this community is going and i believe unless we all start making an effort to be a little nicer this game may aswell be dead.

The only "victim" here is common decency.

The only one who can change the way this community is going you.
Each and every one of us can turn round and ask "did u check the forum?" but who even asks that anymore?
Most of the higher levels can answer the more simple questions but they choose not to.

The lack of kindness here is disturbing and it already makes me want to quit.

Kylin09

Rank 0
Kylin09
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:27 am
rinsha wrote:
naming and shaming is NOT the way to go with this

but this is the least friendly game ive played yet T_T

People begging for stuff is one thing but calling people who ask for help lazy is not right. Sure questions might have been asked before but does that give u the right to give them a cold shoulder or tell them to work it out themselves?
I wish i could say its just people from joymax coming here with a chip on their shoulder but the fact is i cant. There are a good number of people here who have been with aeria for a decent amount of time now and yet for some reason have only just decided they cant be bothered to be friendly anymore.
"Treat others how you wish to be treated" isnt enough to change the way this community is going and i believe unless we all start making an effort to be a little nicer this game may aswell be dead.

The only "victim" here is common decency.

The only one who can change the way this community is going you.
Each and every one of us can turn round and ask "did u check the forum?" but who even asks that anymore?
Most of the higher levels can answer the more simple questions but they choose not to.

The lack of kindness here is disturbing and it already makes me want to quit.  

I'll Agree With What You Say..For The Most Part Maybe The Cold Shoulder Is Not Needed For Questions Since People Don't Always Think To Search For The Answers That Is Understandable.
But Begging..Earn It..
And For The Rude Behavior Well That Is Life.. People Are Rude No Matter Where You Go Gaming Or The Real World. You Can Either Accept And Ignore or Block And Move On Or Quit No One Will Change It's That Kind Of World.
I Find People Here To Honestly Be Friendly And I Have Encountered Several Rude People I Choose To Not Let Them Effect My Game. That Is Why They Have A Block Function Not Sure If This Version Has a Block Limit Like The Joymax One Does
But The Point Is For Those Who Are Named On Here Will Be Treated Poorly In Game I'm Sure And As With Everything In Life There Is Two Sides To Every Story And Should Not Be Posted On The Forum Screenshots Included.
That Is What A Support Ticket Is For Let Aeria Games Handle The Problem Not (Forum Mob Someone For Not Being Civil In Game)

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:28 am
The quality if a game s directly reflected in the quality of it's community. There's maybe 4-5 people who are even remotely active on these forums. One is a GM and another is me.

Go ahead and try to Google information on this game. You'll find extremely little useful information. This is a crappy little game that nobody cares enough about to write comprehensive guides on, and nobody is interested in forming a community or helping others.

Kylin09

Rank 0
Kylin09
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:36 am
AkuTenshiiZero wrote:
The quality if a game s directly reflected in the quality of it's community. There's maybe 4-5 people who are even remotely active on these forums. One is a GM and another is me.

Go ahead and try to Google information on this game. You'll find extremely little useful information. This is a crappy little game that nobody cares enough about to write comprehensive guides on, and nobody is interested in forming a community or helping others.  

Pointless..That Is All I'm Saying At This Point.. Enjoy Your Game Good Luck Looks Like You Need It

jlcbubba

Rank 4
jlcbubba
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:46 pm
Who are YOU to decide that people who aren't nice should be punished by being "exposed" on the Forums? People don't HAVE to be nice, face it, if you can't, send a RT, that's what that system is for (not that it will do you any good, a bad attitude isn't against the ToS, only a bad attitude that turns/already is abusive is). The only people who should be "exposed" are the people who cheat by botting, etc.

Lock this thread, as it's just a magnet for crybabies who don't like being told to get lost, I was a newbie at this game a few weeks back, and you know what I did? I found the Wiki, I went exploring, and learned all I needed to that way, I didn't have to stand around with my copy/pasted messages of "how do you do this?".

I'm done, try and accuse me of being one of these "cold shoulder" people if you want, but I've probably typed less than 50 messages in-game since starting this game, and most of those will have been "WTS (something)".

Oh, and if you're asking a high level for help, and they're just stood there and not answering, it might just mean they're AFK, not everyone online is at their keyboard.

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:55 pm
Collecting data like this is against the ToS.

(k) Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the paragraphs above;  

If you want to report someone for harassment, please submit a ticket using the below link.
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact

Locked.