Re: I wonder why someone will make a thread if he is quitting

andymauler wrote:
AlabasterJones wrote:
andymauler wrote:
cmstache wrote:
Tuckerwig wrote:
cmstache wrote:
kwlchong wrote:
For what purpose?? TO tell others he is quiting and he needs to devote himself finding a life??? or does he want sympathy from others telling him not to quit or he needs justification from others to tell him his quit decision is absolutely the best one he has made so far??

WTF????  

It's just another one of his cries for attention. He'll be back soon.  

Sausage, Everyone who quits ( for a day to a year ) has a quitting thread, I also don't think LionDM cries for attention cuz he also has a quitting thread
( Mentioned Lion because he's a really decent person with a perfect reputation )

If you hate someone even if he trolls (or ANYOTHER reason) Don't just try to insult him.  

First, not even close to everyone who quits has a "quitting thread." Second, I'm not typically negative (****, I barely reply usually) to negative thread. Third, Andy knows I can't stand him. I was saying that because he's one of the people who is constantly putting down newbies. Constantly trolling. Constantly blaming "randoms" when he loses.Really, the only good thing I can say about him is that he doesn't lag (which I rarely admit to, so it actually means something when I say it.) Or should I be sad that one of the most onoxious, arrogant players in the game is gone??? If you look at Andy's track record, it's typical of him to cry for attention.  

First of all I made this thread saying "quit", no extra information was necessary. Like I'm not gonna go around thanking certain people for this and that and all that extraneous shizz. Simply I'm sending a message out for anyone who is willing to read it. And I don't care how much you hate me, but based on how angry you are you must be envious or something. I can be a troll or whatever, but I'm still curious as to why you're always pissed off and stuff. Relax a bit and become happier with life. Negative thoughts induce a negative and dull life.

The reason why I ever intended to make one of these threads, is because I used to play confront a lot and want to announce that I will be departing from that gametype, hence quitting.

And I don't cry for attention, it's just your assumption and perception. Looks like you're the one crying here (based on your tone of message) Very Happy  

no one is missing you  

I dont care if anyone misses me lol, I'm just stating a point that you won't see me in CF matches anymore because I used to play CF alot  

k, no one cares

BASTER.YM1* THE SIGNATURE IS WRONG
Advertisement

ForumWolf931

Rank 1
ForumWolf931
PostedMar 18, 2013 3:54 pm
Well at least now mile wont worry about u losing him battles Very Happy

Signature removed because it was too awesome .